1. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Sorority Row

While the film in total was enjoyable, with a plot that is more or less original and definitely plays to a college audience, really the moments that included the late Carrie Fisher were my favorites. Her character in this is witty and badass and made for a cool scene or two. I thought the latter 2/3 or so were very enticing with a couple twists I didn't see coming, so this is definitely worth at least one watch.

2. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Sorority Row

This is the definition of 2009 and yet another feminist horror masterpiece.

3. Lena Lopes's rating of the film Sorority Row

4. Polyglot's rating of the film Sorority Row

5. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Sorority Row

Fun, unpretentious and cheerfully empty teen slasher with hilarious bitchy college girls and a streak of lovely, exploitive nastiness (Grizzled, badly aged Princess Leia with a shotgun). Shut your brain off.

6. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Sorority Row

Sordid, wretched and hysterically bad. I had fun, but I mean...know what you're in for before you watch it, because it tries very hard to insult your intelligence.

7. Annalee's rating of the film Sorority Row

I'm all for dumb, cheesy horror movies... but this one.... did not make any sense. I was confused the entire time. Even IMDb didn't get the synopsis correct. It was horribly written and had really bad acting (a given). I really did not think it would be as bad as it was.

8. Max's rating of the film Sorority Row

Not as bad as I had expected, but still not great.