1. Soizic Izzi's rating of the film Soudain soulever la poêle au-dessus de sa tête, allumer comme possible la cigarette au brûleur

2. msmichel's rating of the film Soudain soulever la poêle au-dessus de sa tête, allumer comme possible la cigarette au brûleur

Strange little short that fails to merge its two distinct voices together. Firstly a wordless collage of seemingly unrelated images set to a minimalist syncopation. Secondly a kangeroo court sequence charging a man with murder of his unborn child, a child he has carried in his own womb. No where near as interesting as that description sounds.

3. xoconostle's rating of the film Soudain soulever la poêle au-dessus de sa tête, allumer comme possible la cigarette au brûleur

First film I've seen on MUBI that I disliked. The first part of the collage is interesting enough, appearing to be a post-industrial meditation set to a hypnotic soundtrack. Unfortunately it culminates in a poorly executed monologue which didn't really seem to serve any purpose. Although I'm a lifelong appreciator of the avant-garde this brief film seemed to me to have no real reason to be.