1. Corriel's rating of the film Source Code

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Source Code

One of those movies which I thought was very good in first watch but with a repeat viewing not so good. Hate the ending too

3. INZER's rating of the film Source Code

4. nejurgi's rating of the film Source Code

5. dordairobert's rating of the film Source Code

6. JCPJD's rating of the film Source Code

Yah, yah, yah. Not bad. Ok. As one of those people who didn't got MOON, I never subscribed to the Duncan Jones appreciation society. This is a fairly decent film. The script does nothing new with time travel - the love story is totally unbelievable and artificial - the ending is...whatever, and...oh fuck it, there's a bomb on a train and it's a fun hour and a bit!

7. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Source Code

8. CanonFiller's rating of the film Source Code

How can you not root for the bad guy and keep wishing the bomb would blow up the damn train? It was full of assholes and yuppies. Fuck that comediant

9. MLSoares's rating of the film Source Code

Why can't you just let people die at the end of movies

10. Joshua's rating of the film Source Code

It's an uneven movie but the ending is perfect.

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film Source Code

12. Deiner's rating of the film Source Code

An entertaining and nail-biting (for the most part) sci-fi thriller carried by a fantastic Jake Gyllenhaal. [SPOILER] My main complain is that I think the movie should've ended on the freeze frame on the train and Goodwin disconnecting Stevens (although I understand it may have been a really dark ending) because the third act was rather underwhelming and it takes away the impact built by the first and second act.

13. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film Source Code

14. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Source Code

A more mainstream movie than Moon, but still a very smart thriller and Gyllehaal is perfectly suited to the role. Also stands up to repeated viewings which is problem that affects a lot of "twisty" films.

15. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Source Code

A nifty idea (tho already executed via the more appropriate medium of a video game in Jordan Mechner's remarkable 'The Last Express') ironically lacking some of the humanity of Jones' debut. Worryingly, the film has the opposite moral trajectory to 'Groundhog Day' with regards to sexual relations. Phil Connors stops using time magic to bed women, while Colter steals Sean's identity & the feelings Chris has for him.

16. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Source Code

(...) Nach und nach nähert sich Colter dieser Zeitspanne. Das Paradox: Colter erinnert sich der vorangeganenen Zeit in derselben Zeitspanne wie es geschah. Echt-Zeit-Erinnerungen. Mehr noch: Er kann sich auch für Christina und andere im Zug MITERINNERN. Doch wie geht das? Ein Mann, der ums Überleben kämpft und derartig umfangreiche Erinnerungen hat?(...)

17. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Source Code

18. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Source Code

Cheap, crappy version of a masterpiece (12 Monkeys)

19. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Source Code

"Don't screw it up with thinking" says Goodwin to the helicopter pilot. Same thing with this movie. Most of all, don't think. Don't try to get it, impossible to understand. "Ne le gâchez pas en pensant" dit Goodwin au pilote d'hélico. Pareil pour ce film : surtout ne réfléchissez pas. N'essayez pas de comprendre, impossible d'y piger quoi que ce soit.

20. Gustavo's rating of the film Source Code

21. Star Lord's rating of the film Source Code

Bello, un tipo di film con trama intricata che però rivedo sempre volentieri.

22. Linda's rating of the film Source Code

2.5 better than I expected... but hey Jake Gyllenhaal.

23. Duarte Horta Correia's rating of the film Source Code

24. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Source Code

I cannot resist these type of movies. I want a rewind button so I can live a perfect life.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7