1. Alex Pintică's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

2. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

3. vxpl's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

i have no idea how can someone find this funny

4. DaisyJ's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

I'll give it zero stars if I can. I'm not particularly offended by the movie itself. I just hated the movie. Period.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

I've outgrown South Park. (Maybe the wrong word choice, in many regards, it's incredibly mature, moreso than me). The vulgarity can be a bit too much at times. But this has its charms.

6. Zach Closs's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Flies in the face of good taste -- it's a sensory assault that all ends up feeling like a test of endurance, really. How much tastelessness can you endure, viewer? And yet, it addresses issues of paternal scapegoating, the MPAA's unscrupulous fuckery and xenophobia with wit and charm. UN-PC in a way so sneakily admirable it keeps you coming back.

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

8. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

9. Pedro C. Alencastro's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

It's just like a normal, but longer, episode. Only this time, about South Park's ultimate theme: freedom of speech

10. João Rocha's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

11. thomasjeff16's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Shut your fucking face uncle fucka!

12. Jack Marsden's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Irreverant yet insubstantial. 3/5

13. MAO1's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Con esto, evaluo la serie completa

14. anschyn's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

15. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Lol I remember this fondly..

16. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Spot-on as per usual, these guys are good at satire, say what you will.

17. Swag Yolo's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Well, it's South Park, is that enough? I guess yes, it's probably the best comedy series ever made and this is... the movie (I don't think it's as good as most of the episodes from the series, but, still, it's awesome!). It's great how they fill this with dark comedy and don't really care about bubblegum comedies, as comedies usually do, and they also fill it with cricticism, and that's why South Park is so good.

18. matthewlong1985's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

The funniest film ever made in my opinion. Satire at its boldest and best. 15 years later, it is still as sharp, witty and fresh as the day it was made.

19. Jack Rientoul's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Very funny! I don't know if I'm alone in this but I actually teared up at the end! Weird. Really liked it!!

20. MarcusArcus's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

21. glitchedplant's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

laugh out loud hilarious with a nice dose of gasps and what-the-fucks.

22. Joe Hackman's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Self-aware and hilarious in a quintessential South Park way. There were some musical numbers that weren't as good as others ("Kyle's Mom's A Bitch" is a personal favorite) but this is a very funny, entertaining, smart movie!

23. Cineastic's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

SPOILER ALERT: Kenny dies.

24. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

For a TV series turned movie, this one is truly unmatchable.