1. Domiziana's rating of the film Space Jam

2. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Space Jam

My biggest life goal as a kid after watching this film was to look and be as cool as Lola Bunny.

3. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Space Jam

i was so scared of those monsters

4. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Space Jam

Un classico. Ogni volta che ne intravedo solamente la locandina, ritorno alla mia infanzia. Non so come faccia ad avere una media di stelle così bassa.

5. biancamotta's rating of the film Space Jam

6. auloel's rating of the film Space Jam

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Space Jam

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Space Jam

I don't give a flying fuck about basketball, but you can't hate on this cinematic treasure.

9. melis.'s rating of the film Space Jam

10. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Space Jam

This movie was my imaginary friend.

11. CynthiaHo's rating of the film Space Jam

12. Nathan Hopkins's rating of the film Space Jam

This is a big nostalgic one for people. And I get that. But from the perspective of someone who never saw it as a child, watching it for the first time... to be honest, I wasn't sure what to think, other than the fact I have no desire to see it again. I didn't even think most of it was funny. Still, if you love it, go right on ahead. Movies aren't all about snobs like me. :P

13. SBERB's rating of the film Space Jam

so che non è da 5, ma ci ho passato l'infanzia sopra... quel che ricordo è che fosse un pelino peggio di Chi ha incastrato Roger Rabbit

14. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Space Jam

15. Ruben Ribeiro's rating of the film Space Jam

Great animation and mixture between live action and the animated pictures, love the great shading on the characters aswell, and all the little detail taken into it if taking into thought it's a late 90's picture.

16. Sasha Mlick's rating of the film Space Jam

17. Claennis's rating of the film Space Jam

The film that encapsulated my 90s childhood and each child's adoration of Michael Jordan.

18. Sergio Hdz Benavides's rating of the film Space Jam

19. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Space Jam

20. Dombl's rating of the film Space Jam

I loved it when I was kid, and I still love it after I watched it today. I love the Looney Tunes, and I love the soundtrack. I love Michael Jordan, and I love Larry Bird. I love Bugs Bunny, and I love Bill Murray. Finally, I just love this film!

21. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Space Jam

One thing I learnt from this movie: cartoons act better than athletes. Nevertheless, quite entertaining.

22. Dječak Luka's rating of the film Space Jam

23. MAO1's rating of the film Space Jam

24. emichan's rating of the film Space Jam

Elmer Fudd's slam dunk was enough to rate this five stars.