1. Dalibor's rating of the film Spaceballs

Although comedy barely moves away from its Star Wars template, apart from twisting it the form of childish gags and "funny names", nothing remotely refined or subtle ever comes out. Yogurt? Really? I refuse to even take in account the possibility of it all being a commentary on the validity of the SF genre.

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Spaceballs

When Mel Brooks ran out of ideas and just copied Star Wars......

3. pluviosity's rating of the film Spaceballs

the jokes only worked if I'm a 9 year old kid, and Rick Moranis annoyed me so much. The only thing great is John Hurt cameo in the end..probably because I missed him so much.

4. hexhunk's rating of the film Spaceballs

An enjoyable comedy classic that's the worse for wear in a new era.

5. NUGA's rating of the film Spaceballs

I can really appreciate Mel Brook's style but its a thin line between being quirky and kinda cute and being utterly mindless and predictable. Spaceballs feels like a man walking on top of that line: Sometimes he balances to the right others to the left, but always having a fun pacing throughout making the man's walk not as uneventful as it might have been.

6. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Spaceballs

7. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Spaceballs

Not entirely devoid of amusement but this is a good five years too late to an already thin party. Does spoofing the not-very-good have even less merit than poking fun at something better? This comes off a poor second to the agreeable pastiche of Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles (even High Anxiety) and when the joker isn't as good as the victim, you have a problem.

8. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Spaceballs

C'est un Spoof de Star Wars. Dark Vador fait 1,50m et ils balancent de la confiture sur les radar pour les "jam". J'ai besoin d'en dire plus ?

9. jonijtr's rating of the film Spaceballs

Has some funny moments, but it's cheesy af

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Spaceballs

The older I get, I only really like this for the idea of Rick Moranis playing a Darth Vader type character. We need more casting like that.

11. Ace Sollestre's rating of the film Spaceballs

some good, mostly cringe worthy scenes

12. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Spaceballs

13. HSBilly's rating of the film Spaceballs

it gives me tears of laughter

14. nyyssonen's rating of the film Spaceballs

Mel Brooks might have been ahead of his time on a lot of points but gender equality wasn't one of them.

15. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Spaceballs

what a disappointment. I didn't even chuckle

16. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Spaceballs

Very funny movie with the comedic style of airplane! and the naked gun. Enjoyed it alot

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Spaceballs

18. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Spaceballs

I'd rather watch Star Wars and that's saying something.

19. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Spaceballs

Ich fand ihn tatsächlich beim zweiten Mal besser.

20. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Spaceballs

if this came out twenty years later it would be called "Space Movie" and be panned by critics

21. sewslow's rating of the film Spaceballs

22. msmichel's rating of the film Spaceballs

The jokes fall flat more often than not and the satire coming out in '87 was already about ten years late but the pic does offer a certain charm. A few good lines the best having to be 'you shot my hair'. Brooks star faded after 'High Anxiety' and 'Silent Movie' and never really returned. This one just continued the downward descent.

23. iamthewalrus's rating of the film Spaceballs

I really liked it , I've never been crazy about Star Wars but it's a nice spoof

24. javier quintero's rating of the film Spaceballs

Better than the original one.