1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Speak

Pretty truthful film, I really admire it's boldness.

2. Axel's rating of the film Speak

J'adore les teenage-movies, et en plus celui-ci est intelligent, le jeu de Kristen Stewart et les pointes d’humour plus ou moins noir aidant. On retrouve le schéma typique de "l’enfer de l’adolescence" concrétisé par le lycée américain où il n’existe qu’une seule loi : l’instinct grégaire et les tiroirs dans lesquels il faut rentrer. Hélas certains thèmes comme la résilience par l’art sont traités de manière cucul.

3. Zoby76's rating of the film Speak

4. Alphabona's rating of the film Speak

Well, I have to admit that I was not really enthusiastic about this one. I watched ''Mysterious Skin'' a few days ago, and the subject is bleak enough not to dwell on it. However, this movie gradually involved my emotions, which evolved in unison with the emotional journey of its protagonist. I discovered a particularly moving and simply uplifiting movie. I'll speak about it.

5. caro's rating of the film Speak

great performance from Kristen Stewart, it's a very moving movie and she plays her role perfectly. the mother and the art teacher are also great and the importance of communication is really highlighted here. it's nice to see a movie that depicts the problems a teenager have to face with such simplicity and truthiness.

6. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Speak

Overall it was a pretty good movie, quick and easy to watch, Kristen Stewart played pretty well in it too. //That end scene with all the power girls in front of the closet was great though :D

7. Maxime Bracquemart's rating of the film Speak

Le dur combat silencieux de cette jeune fille n'a d’égal que la légère poésie avec laquelle il est filmé.

8. christophel's rating of the film Speak

Une chronique adolescente sensible et touchante, traitée comme un journal intime, sur le mode naturaliste. Le film doit beaucoup à son actrice.

9. Rym's rating of the film Speak

une mise en scène conventionnelle mais quelques moments de grâce

10. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Speak

I am one of those people who really enjoys Kristen Stewart being Kristen Stewart. It definitely gets some realistic school moments down.

11. Tiphaine Tatin de Lattre's rating of the film Speak

12. bambi23's rating of the film Speak

13. spiderliliez's rating of the film Speak

It's my favorite K-stew movie besides "Welcome to the Rileys". It's funny that she doesn't really talk much in this movie, but she pulled off a great performance. It's one movie you really gotta see if you're tired of seeing Kristen Stewart just being "Kristen Stewart". You won't regret it.

14. Kamran's rating of the film Speak

SPEAK: conventional " of age indie flick with a straightforward narrative, a serious theme, and a whole lot of symbolism. Well toned. 68/100 - Decent (2.5)

15. Savannah Sittmann's rating of the film Speak

I love when people comment on a film just to say they would never watch it. Fucking losers man. The film was pretty good, of course the book was better, Kristen Stewart did well.

16. jl jsprs's rating of the film Speak

I don't want to see this solely because the book made all characters so over sensitized and Kirsten Stewart acts like she has a labatomy 89% of the time so it would be TEEN DRAMA SNORE FEST.

17. subtonal's rating of the film Speak

this film moved me to tears.

18. Risya's rating of the film Speak

My rate: 50% - There were some moment but "Speak" didn't grab me enough and were painfully slow, however it did has some important message.

19. themotherandthewhore's rating of the film Speak

I find that Kristen is a genuinely good actress...considering her age in this film. Everyone depicts her as a terrible actress (thanks to the twilight saga) but she isn't credited enough for some of her earlier works.

20. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Speak

Mediocre adaptation of the book, despite great casting choices. Not enough internal dialog, and the atmosphere is very bland and lifeless. The novel had wit and a light-hearted sense of charm.