1. traumatrash's rating of the film Speed Racer

I think Speed Racer is a solid movie, and I'm not being ironic or trolling. If you take it for what it is, it hits all its notes, and is genuinely a good, formulaic time once you unclench your film school sphincter. Everyone in the entire world needs to relax. There are worse ways to do it. Also, read this: http://www.intoitpodcast.com/podcast/2015/6/1/notes-toward-a-trans-speed-racer-by-rachel-edidin

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Speed Racer

Completely nonsensical. And dull. Which is a problem about a film where people drive really fast.

3. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Speed Racer

4. Tixier's rating of the film Speed Racer

Tellement en avance sur son temps, complètement et injustement méprisé à sa sortie, Speed Racer est le chef-d’œuvre des Wachowski. Un étourdissant spectacle de deux heures, un condensé de culture geek et de thématiques chères aux cinéastes. Expérimental, sous acide, relevant du pur cartoon live, c'est l'incursion du Superflat à Hollywood. Sans surprise, de trilogie il n'y aura pas.

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Speed Racer

6. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Speed Racer

I know this is bad okay, but it just doesn't stop me from liking it so much.

7. Kamran's rating of the film Speed Racer

A great deal of narrative weight is buttressed by visual flair, formally unique editing transitions & a rewarding conclusion. 83/100 - Great.

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Speed Racer

Love jumps off the screen to envelop the audience.

9. bearpurses's rating of the film Speed Racer

this is one of the greatest achievements of film ever

10. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Speed Racer

11. Jack Hoehn's rating of the film Speed Racer

honestly incredible. the heir to altman's popeye (which i also love)

12. J. O.'s rating of the film Speed Racer

The same thing every damn time with the Wachowskis: their mediocre (if not sometimes plain dull) storytelling paired with incredible, advanced visuals. This time around the colours and fast-paced cutting (the first of many anime inspirations) take the wheel while performances take the back seat. Still, not void of all entertainment value.

13. Thijmen's rating of the film Speed Racer

The story is laughably bad and cliche although the Wachowski's have tried to added little twists. The visuals are unique though, I haven't seen anything quite like it. And the colors man, the colors... It seems that this movie was made to be watched on magic mushrooms

14. Güattarii's rating of the film Speed Racer

Esta película es lo que fue la serie. No entiendo por que buscan darle más vueltas cuando los actores hacen una doble interpretación (los originales y los que les piden) de los personajes originales de la serie, nada más. Las carreras, son una puta pasada, los efectos mercachifle le dan su toque aficionado y niño para una serie que fue signicativa (quizás) para los Wachosky en su niñes.

15. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Speed Racer

An uneven, if colorful, mess. Some of the effects were laughably bad. It's kind of sad that this is the hottest Emile Hirsch will ever be.

16. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Speed Racer

It's easy to understand the hatred towards the Wachowskiss style, but nobody does what they do and Speed Racer is a fully realized vision of exactly what it should be.

17. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Speed Racer

I am perhaps one of few to think this, but beyond being one of the most visually inventive movies in years, the Wachowskis crafted a really entertaining piece of pop art!

18. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Speed Racer

I remember a film critic (though I don't remember which one) writing that as much as SPEED RACER was reviled by some, and dismissed by others, it was, in fact, both a fun movie and a stylistic and technical template for movies to come. That critic was so right. There have been many well-received movies since SPEED RACER that owe their energy, style, and pacing to this bright Wachowski gem.

19. LUCKYINTAN's rating of the film Speed Racer

It's ok. but the visual was stunning

20. Ghostman's rating of the film Speed Racer

Shrooms for the whole family.

21. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Speed Racer

Can't quite say it was misunderstood when it was released but it definitely was ahead of its time. I do think it would have done better now than 2008. Stylized green screen movies/shows/internet content are more embraced with a 2013 audience. The movie is pure energy! Reaches a level of obnoxious lunacy that's hard to deny its charm. Its the type of entertainment and cinematic experience we take for granted!

22. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Speed Racer

Embraces aesthetics that are pretty much inimical to organic life, but does so with such irony-free obnoxiousness as to become kind of magnificent.

23. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Speed Racer

Video-games movie for video-games fans. I liked it very much. I don't understand why it was a flop.

24. Kirby's rating of the film Speed Racer

Dazzling, colorful, and a whole lot of campy fun. Fuck the haters.