1. Vince W's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Why wouldn't TS just put an iron man suit in the spider-man costume?

2. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

La ricetta è sempre la stessa e ogni film Marvel pare l'eterno ripetersi dello stesso canovaccio paratelevisivo, a pieno uso e consumo di un pubblico oramai totalmente assuefatto ai canoni della serialità. Stavolta è il personaggio più iconico della Casa delle Idee a diventare una triste spalla comica in quella che è una teen comedy come mille altre. Al confronto, il film di Raimi del 2002 sembra quasi Quarto Potere.

3. Laura Ivaškėvičiūte's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

I don't even like Spider-Man, but I liked this one.

4. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

I didn't want to admit it but this might be my favorite spider man/peter parker on screen

5. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Best Spider-Man. But not the best spider man movie. He gets short shrift and it feels more like a prelude to some bigger marvel movie. A shame he’s lost in the fray. Love Keaton

6. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

7. Amine_NH2's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Avec Tobey Maguire c'était meilleur

8. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

9. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

10. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Arguably Marvel's best. From the assembly line comes a film that, against all odds, overcomes Spider-Man fatigue by shifting the focus to Parker as a high school geek and ends up all the warmer for it. Marvel still hasn't produced a memorable villain, but Keaton gets a good scene and the rest has such fast chemistry that it goes to show that what separates a film like this from Snyder-vision is a sense of character.

11. Vajna San's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Best MCU movie alongside Guardians of the Galaxy and Iron Man (and unlike most of the others, it has a real feel of a movie). An interesting villain! Believable psychological struggles unlike all the pseudo-intellectualism seen in Civil War and such. Sans Guardians, the only MCU movie that resonates on a human level for me. The struggle in this movie is real and Spidey really haves them. Oh man, I wanna watch it ag..

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Blind adoration of a war-profiteering capitalist leads a teenager to eagerly feed himself to the military-industrial complex.

13. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

14. tommy cruise's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

why did he send the dad to jail he shouldve just let him go and said "ok just walk away i love your daughter i know it would mess stuff up" but no he had to be that guy

15. astygianelysium's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

The discreet charms of contemporary adolescence meets a muddled allegory on injustice against the working class--but at least it manages to feel honest on both counts

16. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Dopo la faccia da tonto di Tobey Maguire e il più scapestrato Andrew Garfield, devo dire che lo Spiderman di Tom Holland è il mio preferito, nonché il più adatto. E' entusiasta, un po' imbranato, aiuta le vecchiette, è vittima dei bulli e somiglia davvero a un adolescente. Film divertente, con una giusta dose di rapporto Tony-Peter stile padre-figlio. Così così la zia May 50enne, ma bella la tuta super tecnologica.

17. Carlos Bonifácio's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

18. Lthm2's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

I have been amused, surprised, impressed with its connection to the MCU. Technical, but sounded like a A440Hz

19. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Pretty fun. Still ehhh with super hero movies though

20. anarresti's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Usually the words super, hero and movie put together just mean boring and predictable. This was actually fun and pretty entertaining. Not much more than that. But that's ok too. (Or maybe a little more, actually. Usually portraying the the superhero as a young mutant, only means showing them as young unbreakables. And this is quite the oposite: it's showing a quite vulnerable and insecure teen finding its identity).

21. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Tom Holland's gonna be a tough act to follow when this franchise inevitably gets remade and recast. This is probably sitting at the top half of the MCU in terms of quality. Enjoyed seeing Peter Parker exist as an actual high school student. Everything else was Marvel as usual.

22. skoog's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

I will never stop missing toby and I think it's sucks with these contemporary horny high-school movies. michael keaton, I guess still feels pretty o-k but he could be one of the worse and most boring villains ever.

23. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

I can't pretend that I found much of this film especially memorable apart from the fact that I enjoyed it. Holland is very impressive and there's a freshness to the depiction of Parker's teenage world that is charming - juxtaposed well with the social and psychological ugliness of the more adult post-Avengers universe.

24. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming