1. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

2. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

The best pilot ever made for a Spider-Man tv show. But never reaches the heights of Raimi's Spider-Man 2.

3. Dewi Martiwi's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

To be honest, I love this movie in every details. Can't wait to see next part. This movie enjoying you and your partner too, yes I did.

4. Rocco's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

I prefer my superhero stories a little less post-modern and down to earth, but this was a blast. Tom Holland is likely the actor best suited to the role thus far. Spider-Man 2 is still the iconic wall crawler's best outing (hell, it's one of the greatest superhero films bar-none) but this was a welcome jolt of pure fun.

5. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

I was thoroughly impressed with Marvel's rebranding of Spider-Man here, with Tom Holland holding the title role. While I, for sure, felt it was a departure from the Garfield and Maguire camps, the character still very much held his own within the Spidey multiverse. I enjoyed the action-filled moments the most, as I did with the Garfield films and thought that everything fell into place well cinematically. See this.

6. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

7.0/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-35O

7. saitosouta's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

John Hughes is America's curse, isn't it?

8. SpacePirate's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Just something about this one irked me. A bit too removed from the Marvel Universe in print, to fit into story arcs used in Marvel Universe in cinema. That would be fine, if the changes weren't all detrimental for the most part. For whatever reason, Spider Man just doesnt translate well to the big screen, or even the small screen really, w/ most of the cartoons feeling childish. 2 stars, mostly for Keaton.

9. samba direito's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

10. opandadodavid's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

queria ver os abdominais do tom

11. Pipim's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Très bon début de trilogie. Le film m'a agréablement surpris, car la mythologie spiderman revient à un endroit où on ne s'attendait pas. Hâte de voir la suite!

12. RianWidagdo's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

Judul : 3/5 Poster : 2/5 Pembuka : 4/5 Cerita : 4/5 Akting : 5/5 Sinematografi : 4/5 Penutup : 3/5 Soundtrack : 3/5 Rekomendasi : 4/5 Total : 4/5

13. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

4/10. A sometimes amusing but always juvenile attempt to once again reboot the eponymous web-slinger. It's a shame more wasn't done with the Michael Keaton character (Birdman?), as he feels like a product of present-day America and could have lent the film a welcome element of social commentary. Instead, he--like all the other characters--is thinly written, existing only to service meh action sequences.

14. André Vieira's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

"Spider-Man: Homecoming" manages to tell an amusing and interesting story without trying to build up a franchise. With an high school vibe from the 80's, Jon Watts never loses sight of what makes this character so unique and beloved. Vulture's design is really interesting. This is the best Spidey adaptation since the masterpiece "Spider-Man 2", directed by Sam Raimi, in 2004.

15. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

A funny, fresh, breezy homage to both 1980s high school movies (John Hughes both implicitly and explicitly referenced) and 1980s teen adventure flicks. Tom Holland plays Spider-man as Marty McFly: wide-eyed, naive and horny with a strong moral compass. I knew it was working for me when the twist made me gasp out loud. Marvel Studios are still making it look so easy.

16. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

The brit kid is good, the avengers stuff didn't bother me at all and I don't really know who Zendaya is but she stole a bunch of scenes in there. But it only worked because of Birdman. I have a history of disliking the old spiderman movies A LOT (every single one of them), but this one was just fine. Though I might add that it wasted the excellent talents of Donald Glover, Hannibal Buress, Marisa Tomei and Gilfoyle.

17. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

18. Dan's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

A completely endearing cast and tense set pieces but what really makes this thing special are the high school news ("they also defeated death."), the chess team, Ned, eating out with Aunt May ("I think he larbs you.") and that Tom Holland is the best Peter Parker thus far.

19. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

20. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

it's a near perfect movie among all spider-man movies that has ever been made. told from the high school perspective perfectly, tom holland's way of bringing peter parker character is awesome, like he's really bringing that sophomore kid vibe that wants to be a part of the avengers really well. a relatable movie in this era, so far, this is the best spiderman movie that i've ever watched.

21. Ghostman's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

A fun enough reboot of the franchise. Tom Holland is an enjoyable Spiderman and the film all but destroys the horrible aftertaste of the atrocious abominations of the Garfield Spiderman films, which tried to mold the character into an avatar for audiences' indulgent and juvenile fantasies to be fulfilled; making the character into what was essentially an Ubermensch even Gobbels would have been proud of.

22. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

There is a good movie in here; chopped in and between commercials for past and future Marvel movies that butt in to say hi every half-hour.

23. Achromia's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

It does not deserve 5 stars as a movie, I admit that easily. But as a huge comic book fan and fan of Spider-Man since the 90s animated series this is everything I wanted in a spider movie. The fact that this ties into the MCU only makes it even better, and being able to watch this homecoming while waiting for it to fit into Infinity War is perfect!

24. Justin Crowe's rating of the film Spider-Man: Homecoming

i can't not give the marvel movies 4 stars at this point; they're not perfect, but i always leave satisfied. spider-man has been one of my faves since i was a kid and this was probably the most faithful persona of him yet. and michael keaton, as usual, was just great. vulture as the main villain? leave it to keaton to turn one of the lamest spidey bad guys into an amazing character.

← Previous 1 3 4