1. Severus Snape's rating of the film Spider-Man

2. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Spider-Man

This film has...not aged well. It comes from a time when most superhero films were meant to be flashy, mindless entertainment, and overall quality was an afterthought at best. The narrative flow is quite choppy, the CGI is overused and looks badly dated, and the fight scenes are lackluster and basic. Plus, any genuine emotion it attempts is ruined by cheesy dialogue and/or awkward acting.

3. rksw's rating of the film Spider-Man

Despite all bad reviews on everything, idc. This is always be my favorite Spidey. I think Tobey is great at portraying the nerd shy sweet guy Parker. This movie is part of my childhood and little me was like "Spider-man is my favorite superhero".

4. Diogo Madureira's rating of the film Spider-Man

5. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film Spider-Man

6. dordairobert's rating of the film Spider-Man

7. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Spider-Man

8. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Spider-Man

Deliver uuuuusss....FINISH IT!.... UUUHHHWHAAAA....FINISH IT!....From eeeeeevil! *Aunt May passes out*

9. runfromfire's rating of the film Spider-Man

Dafoe made it watchable but everything else was awful.

10. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Spider-Man

11. JMKE's rating of the film Spider-Man

Very Fun!! But too many cliches in this movie which the others do not have, Also why did Willam want to look like a Goblin anyway. This is beside the point, very lols very camp not trying to make fun of superhero films either... i thought i hated superhero movies until i saw this one!

12. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Spider-Man

13. Ethan's rating of the film Spider-Man

This was a decent representation of this beloved comic book character and as much as I hate Tobey Maguire, I don't hate him in this. I still say Sam Raimi did the best two Spider-Man films and I'm very curious to see where they take the character in the new Marvel Cinematic Universe.

14. ceknklsn's rating of the film Spider-Man

15. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Spider-Man

That final fight with the Green Goblin is some mean shit. When that bomb explodes in Spidey's face? Pretty great. Could have used more New Yorkers throwing trash at supervillains.

16. James Mackin's rating of the film Spider-Man

17. xOkamiii's rating of the film Spider-Man

This was amazing for 2002's standards. I loved Tobey Maguire as Spider Man!

18. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Spider-Man

It is still worth watching & enjoyable. It's 2 hours of fun & nice entertainment. Without any age limit, a perfect family enjoyment.

19. eariadne's rating of the film Spider-Man

the purest movie..... I love sam raimi

20. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Spider-Man

The perfect movie to pass a couple of hours on a plane crossing the Atlantic (the sequel on the way back).

21. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Spider-Man

22. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Spider-Man

2002, dir. SAM RAIMI - 7/10 (USA)

23. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Spider-Man

24. LNLee's rating of the film Spider-Man

this is the one and only spiderman film. to this day, i will continue living in denial of the other film franchise's existence.