1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Spider-Man

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Spider-Man

When I was watching SPIDER-MAN, there's a certain feeling like watching Richard Donner's SUPERMAN. Seeing Spider-Man swinging around New York is like seeing Christopher Reeve flying for the first time. This is one of my favorite superhero movie. Maybe it's not as superior as the sequel, but SPIDER-MAN put a lot of foundations for the next generation of superhero movies. It offered a proper introduction of the hero...

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Spider-Man

This version embraces it's comic book origins and Sam Raimi's fast and frenetic camera work is perfect for the film as it deliver some inventive memorable moments perfect for the film. Tobey Maguire is also acceptable nerdy as Peter Parker. The film do have a problem with our hero getting unmasked a little too often while the bad guy is hidden under his mask so much it makes Willem Dafoe's appearance feel flat.

4. Severus Snape's rating of the film Spider-Man

5. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Spider-Man

This film has...not aged well. It comes from a time when most superhero films were meant to be flashy, mindless entertainment, and overall quality was an afterthought at best. The narrative flow is quite choppy, the CGI is overused and looks badly dated, and the fight scenes are lackluster and basic. Plus, any genuine emotion it attempts is ruined by cheesy dialogue and/or awkward acting.

6. rksw's rating of the film Spider-Man

Despite all bad reviews on everything, idc. This is always be my favorite Spidey. I think Tobey is great at portraying the nerd shy sweet guy Parker. This movie is part of my childhood and little me was like "Spider-man is my favorite superhero".

7. Diogo Madureira's rating of the film Spider-Man

8. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film Spider-Man

9. dordairobert's rating of the film Spider-Man

10. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Spider-Man

11. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Spider-Man

Deliver uuuuusss....FINISH IT!.... UUUHHHWHAAAA....FINISH IT!....From eeeeeevil! *Aunt May passes out*

12. runfromfire's rating of the film Spider-Man

Dafoe made it watchable but everything else was awful.

13. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film Spider-Man

14. JMKE's rating of the film Spider-Man

Very Fun!! But too many cliches in this movie which the others do not have, Also why did Willam want to look like a Goblin anyway. This is beside the point, very lols very camp not trying to make fun of superhero films either... i thought i hated superhero movies until i saw this one!

15. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Spider-Man

16. Ethan's rating of the film Spider-Man

This was a decent representation of this beloved comic book character and as much as I hate Tobey Maguire, I don't hate him in this. I still say Sam Raimi did the best two Spider-Man films and I'm very curious to see where they take the character in the new Marvel Cinematic Universe.

17. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Spider-Man

That final fight with the Green Goblin is some mean shit. When that bomb explodes in Spidey's face? Pretty great. Could have used more New Yorkers throwing trash at supervillains.

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Spider-Man

19. xOkamiii's rating of the film Spider-Man

This was amazing for 2002's standards. I loved Tobey Maguire as Spider Man!

20. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Spider-Man

It is still worth watching & enjoyable. It's 2 hours of fun & nice entertainment. Without any age limit, a perfect family enjoyment.

21. eariadne's rating of the film Spider-Man

the purest movie..... I love sam raimi

22. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Spider-Man

The perfect movie to pass a couple of hours on a plane crossing the Atlantic (the sequel on the way back).

23. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Spider-Man

24. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Spider-Man

2002, dir. SAM RAIMI - 7/10 (USA)