1. Tibulle85's rating of the film Spiral

(Vu kekparsurleweb) Pas aussi brillant que le manga d'origine, mais pondre une adaptation honnête et respectueuse d'un tel ovni horrifique relève déjà de l'exploit!

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Spiral

I loved the impressionistic use of swampy psychedelia, which reminded me of Jeunet's 'Delicatessen', and the abrupt tonal shifts, which reminded me of Nobuhiko Obayashi... perversely so, when the manga is notable for Ito's densely inky monochrome and the consistency of his artistic vision. The music was ace, so I wish there had been more of it. Kirie was more relatable/ human than in the manga. Still better read tho.

3. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Spiral

4. _cmb's rating of the film Spiral

3.5 I wish they would've delved deeper into the theme of spirals, instead of just senselessly showing them everywhere. really cool cinematography and editing though, and definitely some weird fun!

5. anesthesia romanova's rating of the film Spiral

6. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Spiral

One star for the first 30 minutes' aesthetics. Really people? This is just bad horror movie making. It has an intention that's lost as the scenes go on.

7. Ostermyers's rating of the film Spiral

8. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Spiral

this is so bad compared with the manga

9. icaldis's rating of the film Spiral

ini film apa kb?kok spiral

10. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Spiral

Film contorto tratto da un'opera contorta, s rischio malattia mentale chiunque lo veda

11. Discrete Charm's rating of the film Spiral

Short story: I used to walk to blockbuster when I was little and they had these movie cards that would show a pic of the cover and the movies would be in front of them. This one however there was never any dvd in front of it so I asked the guy who worked there he said he had no idea where it was, It'd been gone for months. I wanted to see it so bad. 2 months ago I found it at a market for 15$ hell yeah I bought it.

12. emichan's rating of the film Spiral

a cheap adaptation of the manga

13. Arf's rating of the film Spiral

14. film_lies101's rating of the film Spiral

Buying the manga, it will be my first

15. lizle's rating of the film Spiral

16. Jardun's rating of the film Spiral

Well, doesn't this look like a cheery film.

17. Chard's rating of the film Spiral

That is such a happy still.

18. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Spiral

Just for that screenshot I think this film is worth seeking out.

19. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Spiral

Yes, I hope there isn't a worse screenshot anywhere on the site. :P

20. Sean's rating of the film Spiral

Spirals and spirals and spirals is all I see. There are some genuinely creepy moments in this film not to mention some pretty great direction. The movie doesn't make a lot of sense as there is some really nice plot holes, it solely has one purpose and that is to be creepy as heck and really disjointed enough so that you forget said plot holes. Cool movie nonetheless.

21. Paul Agusta's rating of the film Spiral

surreal and disturbing with highly memorable visuals. but a bit lacking in the parts when they veer off into romantic and comedic (almost slapstick) territories. still totally fun to watch, though.

22. KAIJA EIGHTY's rating of the film Spiral

i could've done without the romance subplot and had more focus on the spiral hair girl. and the human slugs. whatevs. campy and hilarious.

23. ayundya's rating of the film Spiral

the most satisfying Junji's adaptation so far.

24. nothere's rating of the film Spiral

Not as good as the mangas but kind of transcends the mangas to screen in a deliciously eerie and sublime way. Pacing is off but its sets itself apart from many other J-horror films in its own weird and silly way.