1. Kunyuk Melempar Buah's rating of the film Spiral

Not bad. The atmosphere is still eerie, but the manga is better. More better

2. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Spiral

creativity behind this one is top - the camera movements, distinctive characters and visual effects. too bad drama between main characters wasn't developed as much and i could not care less if some of them were going to die or not (:

3. PeterK94's rating of the film Spiral

Compared to the original, cutting between chapters makes the story as a whole more cohesive, though the material it is working with is far too unadaptable. It’s a good watch if you’re already a fan of the Junji Ito.

4. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Spiral

This is weird ass movie. I love the manga tho

5. Henrik Houmann Steensen's rating of the film Spiral

In no way lives up to the manga uzumaki by Junji Ito..

6. subtonal's rating of the film Spiral

7. Tibulle85's rating of the film Spiral

(Vu kekparsurleweb) Pas aussi brillant que le manga d'origine, mais pondre une adaptation honnête et respectueuse d'un tel ovni horrifique relève déjà de l'exploit!

8. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Spiral

I loved the impressionistic use of swampy psychedelia, which reminded me of Jeunet's 'Delicatessen', and the abrupt tonal shifts, which reminded me of Nobuhiko Obayashi... perversely so, when the manga is notable for Ito's densely inky monochrome and the consistency of his artistic vision. The music was ace, so I wish there had been more of it. Kirie was more relatable/ human than in the manga. Still better read tho.

9. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Spiral

10. _cmb's rating of the film Spiral

3.5 I wish they would've delved deeper into the theme of spirals, instead of just senselessly showing them everywhere. really cool cinematography and editing though, and definitely some weird fun!

11. anesthesia romanova's rating of the film Spiral

12. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Spiral

One star for the first 30 minutes' aesthetics. Really people? This is just bad horror movie making. It has an intention that's lost as the scenes go on.

13. Ostermyers's rating of the film Spiral

14. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Spiral

this is so bad compared with the manga

15. icaldis's rating of the film Spiral

ini film apa kb?kok spiral

16. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Spiral

Film contorto tratto da un'opera contorta, s rischio malattia mentale chiunque lo veda

17. Discrete Charm's rating of the film Spiral

Short story: I used to walk to blockbuster when I was little and they had these movie cards that would show a pic of the cover and the movies would be in front of them. This one however there was never any dvd in front of it so I asked the guy who worked there he said he had no idea where it was, It'd been gone for months. I wanted to see it so bad. 2 months ago I found it at a market for 15$ hell yeah I bought it.

18. emichan's rating of the film Spiral

a cheap adaptation of the manga

19. Arf's rating of the film Spiral

20. film_lies101's rating of the film Spiral

Buying the manga, it will be my first

21. lizle's rating of the film Spiral

22. Jardun's rating of the film Spiral

Well, doesn't this look like a cheery film.

23. Chard's rating of the film Spiral

That is such a happy still.

24. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Spiral

Just for that screenshot I think this film is worth seeking out.