1. xer vokun's rating of the film Spirited Away

there must be something about a movie you see as a kid then you resee a decade or so later and it still is able to invoke such powerful emotions, a otherworldly experience

2. kathmeep's rating of the film Spirited Away

3. Anna's rating of the film Spirited Away

I watched this when I was 8 and it did not have a huge effect on me. 13 years later, I watched it again and realized how gentle it is.There is nothing mean within it and yet that kindness made me cry all night. In 2017, it made me want to learn to have a heart again.

4. adityosh's rating of the film Spirited Away

Love to watch this movie again and again.

5. BenNash's rating of the film Spirited Away

Much like Howl's Moving Castle, story takes a backseat to imagery. I could normally forgive that, but considering Miyazaki's pedigree as both storyteller and visual master, I feel like I can't let it slip. I can see why people like this movie: it has some wonderful animation and the setting/characters are all suitably wacky, but the whole thing is just a little directionless.

6. abifilms's rating of the film Spirited Away

7. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film Spirited Away

8. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Spirited Away

9. Adolfo Isaac's rating of the film Spirited Away

this guy is not the japanese walt disney no compares at all he is unique and creates his own style miyazaki your a fucking genious

10. Francisco Félix's rating of the film Spirited Away

i got so scared watching this when i was young but i loved it

11. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Spirited Away

Miyazaki's most fully realised magical vision. 'Spirited Away' is situated firmly within the shadowy, sometimes lurid world of the mythic. It is infused with the archetypal power of the fairytale, which transcends casual logic or what Werner Herzog would call "accountant's truth". It has a delicacy which stops it tipping fully into the grotesque, though it remains a heady brew. Beautiful music helps cast the spell.

12. Moh de Mansour's rating of the film Spirited Away

My fave Miyazaki, hands down.

13. Walker's rating of the film Spirited Away

Absolutely magical. There are many moving layers to this picture. It will always haunt me and it will always make me cry.

14. FISCHER's rating of the film Spirited Away

D'une beauté époustouflante ! www.cinefiches.com

15. Doe Deer's rating of the film Spirited Away

16. chad's rating of the film Spirited Away

The movie I chose this week for my weekly review is Spirited away. Most of us are familiar with studio Ghibli from our childhood but this movie is by far the best one ever made. It has everything that an animated film should have great illustration, amazing story with character development, and a super cool yet relatable heroine. If you desire to be thrown back into your childhood and amazed watch this great movie.

17. DenoResandono's rating of the film Spirited Away

This the first time I watched a movie from Ghibli Studio. Especially, from the legendary Hayao Miyazaki. SPIRITED AWAY is a great family movie which has an adult theme. It's exciting, entertaining, heart-warming, and beautifully animated. SPIRITED AWAY also has something that I would call it "magical" in it. It seems Mr. Miyazaki put a subliminal message about environment in it. Thanks God, I can watch it in cinema..

18. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Spirited Away

Childhood movie. Brings back many kinds of feelings

19. KATIEDEESE's rating of the film Spirited Away

I love the plot of this movie and the evolution of the main character. She started out very bratty, and selfish but throughout the movie she does a total 180. This is my favorite Miyazaki movie I've ever watched !

20. Miguel Plante's rating of the film Spirited Away

Habile symbolique de la perte d'identité, affrontement de la peur de l'inconnu, le film de Miyazaki est probablement l'un de ses plus puissants.

21. Joana China's rating of the film Spirited Away

visually, structurally, thematically brilliant. so many symbols of the western capitalist influence on the old japan costums. when greed leads you to a literal consumerist pig.

22. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Spirited Away

23. ricovskij's rating of the film Spirited Away

this will always be an oneiric experience to me.

24. sominjeon's rating of the film Spirited Away

One of my favorite movies of all time. Don't know how people out there are living their lives and have not seen this movie. 10/10 would watch for the rest of my life.