1. Arijan's rating of the film Splice

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Splice

Decent Cronenbergian sci-fi. Good for turning your brain off.

3. tgmf's rating of the film Splice

Maybe it's because i am not a microbiologist, that this story seems so scary. I imagine it may have already happened or is happening right now somewhere. Mother-daughter imprinting issues raised in the movie could add some vividness and made it even more realistic, therefore scarier - if only they hadn't been executed so poorly. Still one of the best horrors in the last few years

4. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Splice

(...)Was denkt sie? Was fühlt sie? Wie empfindet sie es, eingeschlossen zu werden von ihren "Eltern"? Der Film bleibt Dren gegenüber distanziert. Vielmehr kümmert sich Splice um die Liebesprobleme des Forscher-Pärchens und um die in der Firma. Schade, dass hier so ein interessantes Wesen eingeführt wird, der Film sich aber doch nur um das Leben um Dren herum interessiert.

5. groaningbitch's rating of the film Splice

This is an "ideal" example of bestial delight. (My silly joke)

6. TheRoboTest's rating of the film Splice

7. JasonAv's rating of the film Splice

8. AAAEEEAAA's rating of the film Splice

9. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Splice

Mi è piaciuto molto: il classico mito del dottor Frankenstein sul delirio di onnipotenza dell'uomo che si trasforma in una storia di maternità, di conflitto tra creatore e creatura e di anarchia del potere. Bello il finale anche molto inquietante. Splendido il design della Dren, uno dei "mostri" più belli che mi sia capitato di vedere di recente.

10. MAO1's rating of the film Splice

11. anarresti's rating of the film Splice

You sick, talented bastard. Way to go. I used to wonder why there was so little of this. We live in a world of transhumanism euphoria, of tattoos and all sorts all body mods becoming mainstream, of millions dreaming of the singularity. But still, to actually see this seems too much. We can dream of a machine dominated world. Of fusion with machines. But this seems really disturbing. Seems wrong. That's interesting.

12. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Splice

Un film Freudiano che analizza lo sviluppo di una persona con qualche fantascientifica simbologia, simpatico ma niente di che

13. xisini's rating of the film Splice

This movie was like a bad joke to me. It made me think stupidity of human kind and i felt tired of jokingly sloppy/unreal acting of performers. In contrast to that resources of production seems excellent and animations were good.

14. Pymo's rating of the film Splice

In love with my guinea pig.

15. Ezgi M's rating of the film Splice

Splice is a so-so movie, needing a far better actress to be a real catch!

16. hannakat's rating of the film Splice

The only impression this film left on me was "blughhh."

17. Olivia Hellder's rating of the film Splice

I've seen the trailer, I really want to see it! the alien looks like a chicken! :)

18. The Shadow's rating of the film Splice

Good storyline good effects and it was totally wrong that I got aroused during this film.

19. Knut Morte's rating of the film Splice

I support splicing. Just don't fuck up.

20. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Splice

Who the hell rated this one star? Samantha's going to kill you!

21. AmeenaMohd's rating of the film Splice

I wish I could get those 104 minutes of my life back. So terrible. Worthy of 1/2 star (or less).

22. Nathan Chase's rating of the film Splice

I cannot wait to see this film. The director of CUBE with a mix of SPECIES, ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU, and the aesthetics of CHRIS CUNNINGHAM? Yes, please!

23. Andrea Rizzo Pinna's rating of the film Splice

Un esperimento riuscito a metà. Semplicemente il regista non sa da che parte andare, finisce col trasformare il film in un'accozzaglia di generi mal amalgamati.

24. nothere's rating of the film Splice

David Cronenberg is rolling in his..wait...

← Previous 1 3 4