1. Tibulle85's rating of the film Split

(Vukekparsurleweb) Encore un film pas vraiment à la hauteur de sa hype..(spoilers) Le récit est étonnamment linéaire pour un Shyamalan: on nous annonce une bête à venir et...elle finit par arriver. Voilà! 2h, ça fait qd même long le teasing pour Incassable 2. La performance de l'acteur principal est certes intéressante, ms sans être aussi renversante qu'on a bien voulu le dire. Déçu, surtout après un bon "The Visit".

2. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Split

aye can we just give a round of applause for this movie that summons shyamalan's career

3. Francisco's rating of the film Split

The plot twist of the end saves it from being a disaster.

4. Narida Xana's rating of the film Split

5. The Macho King's rating of the film Split

Gonna be real interesting what Shyamalan does with Glass, and I'm really looking forward to it.

6. strange_alive's rating of the film Split

7. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Split

8. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Split

It's a fun gimmick having McAvoy act so many characters, but Split is mostly a one-idea, one-note film. It's even generally one emotion since Shyamalan doesn't give it a truly scary ante until the last act, while the beginning emotions aren't at all terrifying, but are actually humorous. Shyamalan again approaches his material with gloves, but this time he doesn't have the strong dramatic element of his best films.

9. Doe Deer's rating of the film Split

if I could rate it 0 stars, I would. currently researching ways to reclaim 117 minutes of my time

10. Samantha Kate's rating of the film Split

McAvoy is excellent, but it all falls apart in the second half.

11. pieomy's rating of the film Split

Haven't seen Unbreakable so the ending & the reference meant nothing to me. The rest was half enjoyable, but I still feel like I kind of wasted an hour and a half watching this....

12. Elena's rating of the film Split

Can't believe I watched this till the end

13. Renton47's rating of the film Split

Upon rewatch Split seems an even richer source of wonders and horror. The rewatch almost necessitated by the fact that this is evolving some audacious moves from the go, less disposable thriller than truly inhabited psychology of "the beast". The depiction of trauma containing a gravitas that supposedly more serious films rarely earn, in thanks to Taylor-Joy and McAvoy's phenomenal performances.

14. Onbestendig's rating of the film Split

15. _varela_'s rating of the film Split

16. FISCHER's rating of the film Split

Avec une étonnante et magistrale composition protéiforme et surprenante, l'acteur James Mac Avoy nous assène une réelle performance artistique proche de la perfection, sans pourtant occulter l'interprétation toute en finesse et en rigueur de la jeune Anya Taylor-Joy qui nous avait déjà séduit dans une œuvre précédente... www.cinefiches.com

17. Cristian Mois's rating of the film Split

18. tenonder's rating of the film Split

19. Ash's rating of the film Split

20. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Split

Just when I thought Shyamalan couldn't get any stupider, he goes and does something like this...AND TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF!

21. Maria Wilton's rating of the film Split

It was a good concept but I fear it went a little too far into the fantasy spectrum for my particular taste. Was expecting a more realistic approach.

22. wi.bi's rating of the film Split

Glad to know Shyamalan is back!

23. Beatriz Magro's rating of the film Split

24. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film Split

Split is the Hamburger Helper to bullshit. The only reason this film gets a two star is because James MacAvoy is incredible and because of the twist. Who doesn't like an unexpected twist? I do, but I'm still not buying what Shyamalan is shilling.