1. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Spoor

Besides the main character, we see a bunch of loners attempting to fill a bit more the unfocused main plot with distracting sub-plots that feel more ludicrous than fulfilling. It doesn’t really live up to its premise

2. symisz-licht's rating of the film Spoor

«Dlugo dojrzewają, a potem z wieloletniego dzieciństwa przechodzą od razu w starość: tak działa Merkury silnie osadzony w horoskopie. Ruchliwi, ciekawi świata, samotnicy.»

3. Jason's rating of the film Spoor

Kicked off by some truly dazzling helicopter shots, SPOOR quickly becomes, though not four-to-the-floor weird, surpassingly strange. Good. I like an unfamiliar ride. That being said, I take great umbrage at the fact that Holland and her co-director would dare to presume I would care one jot about any of her "sympathetic" characters. And I don't really care one way or the other about animals. So there. I'm an asshole.

4. oldeuboi's rating of the film Spoor

Promising start. And then it went annoyingly neurotic and hysterical. Like its main character.

5. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film Spoor

Very good opening, very tame ending.

6. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Spoor

"Animals have no emotions. Animals have no soul". Pure bullshit, murderers. Animals are better than us, just get over it. And the damage is already done on Earth because we are a disgusting specie. We are the apocalypse. Wake up.

7. limited-space's rating of the film Spoor

Av sahnelerinde kullanılan kameralardan istiyorum