1. FISCHER's rating of the film Spotlight

Quelle que soit la nécessité impérieuse de dénoncer les ignominieuses turpitudes de ces malfaisants "hommes en noir" qui conduiront à décerner le fameux Prix Pulitzer aux journalistes, on est loin de partager l'enthousiasme dithyrambique pour l'adaptation cinématographique qui ne commet qu'un bon film, sobre, méticuleux et quelquefois même pesant, tout juste formaté pour les traditionnels Oscars. www.cinefiches.com

2. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Spotlight

Just to remember it: The best picture Oscar nominees 2016 were: The Big Short, Bridge of Spies, Brooklyn, Mad Max: Fury Road, The Martian, The Revenant, Room, Spotlight. You may ask yourself whether or not Spotlight was the right choice. Definitely it's one of the finest newspaper movies. However I can't refrain to compare it with "All The President's Men". I guess the magic of Hoffman & Redford makes the difference.

3. érzéki's rating of the film Spotlight

Crucial subject matter, great cast... but sadly lackluster. Many moments that could have been more poignant were glossed over and underwhelming.

4. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Spotlight

This didn't deserve the Oscar, it looks like a fucking TV show

5. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Spotlight

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/spotlight-tom-mccarthy/

6. jolfrito's rating of the film Spotlight

You might call this film manipulative and tabloid-like, but I believe it truly and honestly expresses something that should resonate within everyone, especially within those who were raised Catholics. The "it could have been me or anyone" feeling the whole story conveys really got to me. The movie inspired anger, fear, further loss of faith and even relief a priest didn't look at me at a time I couldn't have said no.

7. norah stone's rating of the film Spotlight

although it's clearly not a popular opinion, i didn't like this movie as much as the other stand-outs released in 2015.

8. Love Walked In's rating of the film Spotlight

Down to earth. What i craved after "La La Land"

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Spotlight

Forse da 3,5 ma senza dubbio un ottimo film che riporta fatti squallidi realmente accaduti.

10. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Spotlight

Really like this one. People destroyed it after the academy award. But forget this & just watch it. Very well written. Ruffalo is outstanding.

11. Fabiano Sasselli's rating of the film Spotlight

well developped, is not a full 4, maybe more 3.7, but still a very nice film

12. dordai_robert's rating of the film Spotlight

13. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Spotlight

14. Mariana Ginginha's rating of the film Spotlight

15. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Spotlight

Sebuah potret jurnalis yang penuh dengan berbagai pesan positif. Script cerdas dan akting memukau

16. evanfrq's rating of the film Spotlight

More like just called it documentary

17. caitlin.f's rating of the film Spotlight

well done. wish they went a little further into what happened afterwards, but i guess that's what google is for.

18. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film Spotlight

19. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Spotlight

See it for Mark Ruffalo, one of the best American actors of his generation. The rest is already forgotten.

20. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Spotlight

... I literally can not write a word about this masterpiece!

21. kopfkompass's rating of the film Spotlight

A story telling how to tell a story without really telling it. Left me disappointed.

22. el.duderino's rating of the film Spotlight

Great performances all around, Ruffalo in particular strikes a strong chord. But the main character is the news story itself, the way the magnitude of the scandal slowly dawns on the team of hardened journalists and the lasting impact it leaves on their psyche. It speaks to a larger topic, of how the strength of tight-knit communities can turn dark and let pathological behavior fester under the cover of social norms.

23. Walker's rating of the film Spotlight

It's a compelling story, but it still sucks.

24. LifeofFiction's rating of the film Spotlight

Part Zodiac, part All the President's Men. This is the next great riveting investigative thriller that will give you a new outlook on an institution that we accept without reason.