1. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Spread

2. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Spread

3. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Spread

It's good fun. Too many people are down on this film- the trick is to let the film go down on you- Spread your legs for this fucking film and let it do its thing. And after 90 mins. when it climbs off of you, you should be more than satisfied. Ode to L.A.

4. Wortzik's rating of the film Spread

Worthy because of Kutcher's orgasmic faces in the sex scenes. Priceless. Oh and the ending too.

5. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Spread

fucking nice life & pretty naive women/girls... - but also pretty much fun.

6. Sciul's rating of the film Spread

downloaded for an error instead of tomboy! and watched: well, just a nice guy fucking aroud.

7. James's rating of the film Spread

terrific in every sense, especially the complicated tracking shots

8. Matt Parks's rating of the film Spread

Mackenzie makes the most of the materials he has to work with.

9. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Spread

It's terrible! It gets so silly-vulgar sometimes that the sex scenes just lose their taste. I was going to say that the french "Hors the Prix" had the same mood but was more charming, but I gotta confess that the last minutes (and the last lines) got the movie an extra star. I won't say it is worth it, but the only good stuff are at the end.

10. FailedImitator's rating of the film Spread

There was a really cool 4-minute sequence shot in the beginning, but after that, everything went downhill.

11. Alan Edit's rating of the film Spread

Not half bad. Best movie Kutcher's ever been in.

12. Mr. Wills's rating of the film Spread

I was really hoping Nicki would get hit by a bus, not be killed instantly, get taken to the hospital, and then die alone and slowly in pain. I hated him a lot.