1. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Spring Breakers

Well, good thing we don't have that kind of spring break in Canada.

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Spring Breakers

The filmic equivalent of Skrillex.

3. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Spring Breakers

Goddamn! Honestly, this is incridible

4. Polish Slug's rating of the film Spring Breakers

Harmony Korine's a genius. The colours, the photography and the soundtrack is amazing.

5. jo's rating of the film Spring Breakers

James Franco is unbearable.

6. luminous's rating of the film Spring Breakers

"...We met people who were just like us.... God, it was so nice to get a break from reality for a little while!... I wanna get back next year with you!" :))))

7. Michael Peer's rating of the film Spring Breakers

Spring Breakers is so much smarter than you think it is. Having seen it several times, my appreciation for this film is just starting to blossom. Upon first viewing, I knew I had seen something, but I didn't know what. Now, I am convinced this is a near masterpiece. Spring Breakers is a brilliantly self-aware caricature of gangster and youth culture. It's an intelligent and grotesque vision of the American Dream.

8. julia.s's rating of the film Spring Breakers

9. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film Spring Breakers

I do not understand the hype around this film.

10. Rafael Simões's rating of the film Spring Breakers

I'm so sick of that same old looove!!!! Woahahoah that same old love!

11. Séon Kim's rating of the film Spring Breakers

I don't like that James Franco guy

12. abyantama's rating of the film Spring Breakers

13. arcondicionado's rating of the film Spring Breakers

i get it but fuck harmony korine

14. dina2099's rating of the film Spring Breakers

15. João Coelho's rating of the film Spring Breakers

This is cinema at it's finest. We won't see something like this in a long time.

16. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Spring Breakers

Amazing cinematography with a looping, disorienting structure. The closer one gets to the movie, the further it recedes. Korine goes to the core of the society and links it to the passive hedonism of a media-mad era. Although the meaning is fine, there are some odd points that didn't make it click for me.

17. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Spring Breakers

Grossly misunderstood. Harmony Korine seemingly created Spring Breakers in an effort to mock the idolatry of shallow millennial vices. I think a lot of people were mislead by the trailer, expecting to see a standardized Hollywood party film; however, Korine and the cast delve into this culture of excess in a more unorthodox way. They did too damn good of a job at making me cringe at everything in this film.

18. Flavia Loayza's rating of the film Spring Breakers

tetas, fama, tetas, dinero, tetas, james franco, tetas.

19. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Spring Breakers

Tem um bom travelling lá para o meio.

20. bagno's rating of the film Spring Breakers

characters and scenarios of korine's early works are gone. awful

21. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Spring Breakers

22. João Portalegre's rating of the film Spring Breakers

(rewatched) it's beautifully done to the point where I felt like nothing they were doing was wrong. I love dreamlike films and this is pretty great at that - not just that, but admitting it's like a dream and using it to prove a point. it's amazing.

23. ceknklsn's rating of the film Spring Breakers

20/100 (3,3 ??????????????? wtf)

24. Ivana Okretić's rating of the film Spring Breakers