1. Star Lord's rating of the film Spy Game

Buon film, trama di livello.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Spy Game

3. Thomas's rating of the film Spy Game

4. Robert Howard's rating of the film Spy Game

Love it. Redford makes it look easy. I'm a sucker for spy movies though, and think this was prime time for Tony Scott's technique. The ending is very touching after much cat and mouse play. Pitt and the other actors are excellent. A lovely film to look at.

5. César Alejandro Andrade's rating of the film Spy Game

Es una película de contraste interesantes, una historia sorprendentemente humana, donde la acción y la edición dinámica sirven para contar no un historia de espionaje, sino la historia de dos espías. Una actuación brillante de Redford, aunque siento que Pitt se queda corto. Toca los temas y el estilo usual del as películas de Tony Scott, conflcitos entre stados satélite y la vida de los personajes pueblan los mismos

6. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Spy Game

Einer meiner absoluten Lieblingfilme. Ich glaube er kann stellenweise wirklich vermitteln was ein asymmetrischer oder auch ein Bürgerkrieg ist. Die schauspielerische Leistung ist meiner Ansicht nach über jeden Zweifel erhaben. Letztendlich natürlich auch etwas schnulzig.

7. Alain Leun's rating of the film Spy Game

8. Dave's rating of the film Spy Game

Watched this soon after it first came out and just revisited again today. This is the start of the Tony Scott I love, and is probably in my Top 4 for him. The direction and editing are so crisp, not quite to the frenetic pace that he would soon become known for. A far better spy thriller than Enemy of the State, it's aged far better than I would have thought.

9. DavidBoring's rating of the film Spy Game

in dem film steckt eigentlich eine ganz spannende agenten-story, leider führt tony scott regie

10. Lowell Ahee II's rating of the film Spy Game

Great spy flick with the old and the new as the now.

11. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Spy Game

Scotts most underated movie and restrained also

12. Heidi Anderson's rating of the film Spy Game

I actually enjoy this more every time I watch it.

13. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Spy Game

I can't believe Tony Scott is still legally allowed to make films.

14. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Spy Game

Tony Scott's other good movie.