1. gaussian's rating of the film Spy Kids

alan cumming is great in this

2. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Spy Kids

3. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Spy Kids

I found this unsettling and condesending even as a kid. And i wasn't even a very pretentious kid. Though I wouldn't have been able to say it in those terms, then, of course. I never saw the sequels.

4. Lauren Burrell's rating of the film Spy Kids

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Spy Kids

It blows my mind that this film got made, and by Robert Rodriguez. Mostly a nostalgia factor here.

6. Lucía González S.'s rating of the film Spy Kids

7. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Spy Kids

Perfect childhood movie with cool gadgets, strange villains, and kid empowerment because if they could do all of that I could do anything I dreamt for too!

8. f-nanda's rating of the film Spy Kids

I get you, Robert. We all have bills to pay.

9. oxtrogen's rating of the film Spy Kids

When I was a kid "spy kids" trilogy was my favorite. It's quite interesting to rewatch movies you loved as a kid. Usually you realize they all are, like, trash, but these ones are sort of cool tbh.

10. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Spy Kids

What could I expect frome someone who has named his children as Rebel and Rocket Rodriguez?

11. MGeo's rating of the film Spy Kids

This was the first Robert Rodriguez movie I ever saw. I thought it was cool when I first saw it, but now I recognize it as a bad movie. I just don't understand why Rodriguez feels the need to make awful garbage like Spy Kids, Shorts, and all that other garbage when he is capable of making cinematic awesome like Sin City and Planet Terror.