1. Maja_wu's rating of the film Spy

2. Graham Ball's rating of the film Spy

3. Pango's rating of the film Spy

Actually really funny!

4. Erklgh's rating of the film Spy

dont touch my boobs, *boobs are touched, joke? harassment?

5. N!nA's rating of the film Spy

I’m traveling and not better movies are available to watch on buses and airplanes!!!

6. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Spy

7. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Spy

One star for McCarthy and another for Rose Byrne... The constant bitch-talk between the two was funny, but other than that I really didn't laugh much.

8. apriccot's rating of the film Spy

rose byrne is a gorgeous villain

9. Gabriella F's rating of the film Spy

Two stars because I always appreciate Jude Law in a movie.

10. Isaac Blaine Suttle's rating of the film Spy

It's generic and clichéd, but it's elevated by a hilarious and sharp script by Paul Feig and terrific comedic performances from the entire cast. Jason Statham, in particular, steals every scene he is in. (1 - 12 - 2017)

11. tommy cruise's rating of the film Spy

12. João Goulão's rating of the film Spy

13. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Spy

Pretty sure this movie made multiple poop jokes. Even if it didn't, the movie was one, long turd anyway.

14. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Spy

15. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Spy

Better than I expected - there's an innocence and silliness here that I found refreshing in today's dark and dirty times. Melissa McCarthy is genuinely likeable and pulls off the slapstick with aplomb while Jason Statham's self parody is priceless.

16. T.H. McGregor's rating of the film Spy

A better R-rated spy comedy than Kingsman: The Secret Service. Great characters and dialogue. Jason Statham steals the show.

17. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Spy

Paul Feig's Bond pastiche is a hoot, demonstrating why Melissa McCarthy is one of the few leading comedy actresses in Holywood today. Most of the humour is centred around outbursts of swear ranting but that is fine with me. Particular shout out to "slutty dolphin trainer" Rose Byrne and a self parody performance from the Stath.

18. film's rating of the film Spy

19. Ethan's rating of the film Spy

This was a hilarious fucking movie that is a great vehicle for the always hilarious Melissa McCarthy. Also it is nice to see Jason Statham get rid of his badass persona and trade it in for a silly one in this film. This also has a pretty great cameo from 50 Cent too.

20. Cinemaficionado's rating of the film Spy

Spy is enjoyable enough, but the comedy and the action never truly mix. Most of the humor stems from throwaway improv-y lines that slow the momentum of the film down. But, without any humor, this would be a totally pointless and dull action flick. With the humor, it's a totally pointless and dull action comedy. At least it isn't as bad as The Heat.

21. Syranos's rating of the film Spy

22. sebekk's rating of the film Spy

*insert a sassy curse-word sequence here*

23. pluviosity's rating of the film Spy

really beats my (low) expectations. Sure, the CGI isn't good enough, and sometimes the movie felt like just a really long SNL comedy sketch, but heck, it's still a lot of fun. :]

24. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Spy

I found it very entertaining and I probably laughed so much harder than I should at few points.

← Previous 1 3 4 5