1. FISCHER's rating of the film Squirm

Des milliers de vers s'attaquent a une paisible petite bourgade du sud des Etats-Unis ..... Sympa ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Squirm

3. nouvelle vague 1960's rating of the film Squirm

"Squirm" was part of the popular 1970's sub-genre "Revenge Of Nature" films,which included such movies as "Frogs"(1972),"Food Of The Gods"(1976) and "Day Of The Animals"(1977).Supposedly inspired by Hitchcock's "the Birds"(1963),the film also has a similar setting and set-up of city folk entering a rural backwater as "Deliverance"(1972).After a slow start,the film ends on a high.Helped by some good special effects.

4. Thresk's rating of the film Squirm

Mike Nelson, Tom Servo and Crow T. Robot give this the sendup it shamelessly earns. Highly recommended MST3K episode.

5. Cbarky99's rating of the film Squirm

I used to have a system back in the day where, if I was watching a movie and I was sort of on the fence about it, I would ask myself "Would you rather be watching Squirm?" if the answer was yes, then 9 times out of 10, it would land in the 'bad movie' pile, but if the answer was no, it almost always was a film I considered 'good'. Funny how worms that look like killer spaghetti make a good line in the sand.