1. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Stalker

Hypnotic. I´d like to go to a museum with 142 huge screens displaying all the shots in their beauty. And a special room filled with the unique sound/music track.

2. gld48's rating of the film Stalker

Unlike anything I've seen. Solaris was painful but this was engaging. Interesting to look at everyone's reviews for this, they love it but they're so vague as to why. I guess it just has to be seen.

3. Leonardo Malaguti's rating of the film Stalker

4. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Stalker

i can't review it but i think it's perfect. i will never stop thinking about it

5. Pelin Şahin's rating of the film Stalker

"Sevgilim, dünyamız çok sıkıcı. Bu nedenle, telepati ya da hayaletler, ya da uçan daireler gibi şeyler yok. Dünya kesin kanunlarla yönetiliyor ve dayanılmaz derecede sıkıcı.Yazık ki, o kanunlar hiç çiğnenmiyor. Kanunları nasıl çiğneyeceklerini bilmiyorlar. Bu yüzden, çok ilginç olsa da bir ufo için umutlanma."

6. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Stalker

**1/2 This was not an enjoyable experience. Though instrumental to my early days as a cinephile, Tarkovsky's 70s works currently seem to me to be nearly insufferable. Though divided into clearly delineated movements, the film's structure from scene-to-scene is surprisingly amorphous. The allegory is emphasized at the expense of all else. Style is predictable, the philosophical underpinning remains naive & elementary.

7. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Stalker

I see your 2001 and raise you a Stalker.

8. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film Stalker

searching for its own significance of existential purposes, "Stalker" chances upon(after its multiple script versions) a state of kinked indistinction between dreams and reality, existence and nihility.

9. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Stalker

Dehumanized professors, wretched writers, hopeless romantics, all of us are searching for truth as the end of the world draws near. But even Tarkovsky can't help but feel like an impostor in the face of endless beauty and mystery.

10. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film Stalker

Saw it a Montreal's theatre (digital restoration). dont know what to write Honestly. It might restore my faith in film's art or maybe not.

11. Wipeoutt31's rating of the film Stalker

3.5 Only because it's slow.

12. yovargas's rating of the film Stalker

A visual masterpiece with some of the most hauntingly beautiful imagery I've ever seen. Also often excruciatingly, pointlessly slow, while going beyond mysterious into inscrutable. Thematically, it bites off far more than it can chew, striving desperately to say something profound but ultimately having little noteworthy to say. But the atmosphere is so intoxicating, it was somehow still worth the ride. Barely. A B-.

13. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Stalker

One of the smartest science fiction films ever made. Despite nothing happening, it still manages to keep the tension unbearably high for most of its duration.

14. S Campbell's rating of the film Stalker

One of the greatest Cinema experiences

15. Murky's rating of the film Stalker

The most perfect film until Sleep Has Her House.

16. timidugan's rating of the film Stalker

17. smndvdcl's rating of the film Stalker

Tarkovsky's sci-fi magnum opus lingers in the psyche well after viewing. The "zone" is so open to interpretation; its radioactive space so filled with allegorical weight. Few directors can evoke such lucidity; who can beguile, shock, confuse and transcend. Tarkovsky's 'Stalker' is not merely a provocative name, it is primarily a psychological and philosophical journey rather than a linear narrative.

18. tri ...'s rating of the film Stalker

19. vizija's rating of the film Stalker

This is a book with cinema art. 5+

20. Peter P. Peters's rating of the film Stalker

21. Brent Landon's rating of the film Stalker

22. Lucas Alcazar's rating of the film Stalker

Densest movie I have ever seen. I came out of the viewing questioning my own reality. Fantastic screenplay, beautiful cinematography. Painfully slow.

23. Carlos Bonifácio's rating of the film Stalker

Stalker é, abundantemente, preciso e imersivo. Tarkovsky obriga a sua audiência a obedecer a um peculiar preciosismo para entrar no seu filme - paralelo ao que existe para caminhar a Zona. A viagem, ainda que exaustiva, é catapultada para a genialidade em todos os seus campos. Os três protagonistas, de universos distintos, jogam a sua fatalidade na procura do desejo. A sua concretização é, ultimamente, excelente.

24. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Stalker