1. Mafalda Costa's rating of the film Stalker

2. PlotnykLRTN's rating of the film Stalker

Фильм, где ничего не происходит, все происходит. Возможно, лучший фильм из моей матери.

3. Cyltie's rating of the film Stalker

4. Elena Boldor's rating of the film Stalker

Even though I didn't get along with my boyfriend regarding movies, I must admit he was right: "Stalker' is the masterpiece that truly deserves 5/5.

5. bryanvmh's rating of the film Stalker

"In bursts of love inspired fire, and through the eyelash goes fast - a longing, dull call of desire."

6. Fritz's rating of the film Stalker

I was expecting science fiction (just like the book it was loosely adapted from), but I watched an even deeper subject matter. Beautifully shot and full of symbolism and philosophical dialogues. It somehow reminded me of Kurosawa's Dreams.

7. hermes94's rating of the film Stalker

8. xer vokun's rating of the film Stalker

a haunting postapocalyptic descent into the mind of 3 humans in the proximity of the Zone

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Stalker

10. msmichel's rating of the film Stalker

Essential cinema. A masterwork from Tarkovsky adapting a science fiction novel into a meditative, engrossing, philosophical experience. Cinematically there is not one wasted shot throughout; this is a carefully constructed piece in which both script and image are sublime.

11. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Stalker

12. Trunfos's rating of the film Stalker

13. Elena's rating of the film Stalker

14. Jacob Marcoux's rating of the film Stalker

15. MisterColo93's rating of the film Stalker

16. Ben Nash's rating of the film Stalker

Toto, I have feeling we are not in GLORIOUS MOTHER RUSSIA any longer.

17. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Stalker

While a key work of the supposed 'slow cinema' movement, the first half of Stalker is actually briskly paced & relatively action packed; easing us into a mesmerising second-act expedition that connects the physical to the metaphysical in a profoundly dramatic way. Tarkovsky's aesthetic had matured into something unique here; his reflections on nature & existence finding the perfect expression in both content & form.

18. M. Tyler's rating of the film Stalker

cool sound effects, beautiful shots

19. F/K's rating of the film Stalker

True science-fiction makes you think and ponder the mysteries of life itself

20. DenoResandono's rating of the film Stalker

STALKER is the second time I watched a movie from director Andrei Tarkovsky. The first is SOLARIS. This movie has a very slow pace. Not as slow as SOLARIS. But I kinda feel bored with STALKER than SOLARIS. I don't know. Maybe I'm not in the right mood when I was watching it. STALKER is haunting, intriguing, & slow but beautifully filmed. Mr. Tarkovsky made me asking myself about what's the essence of our existence...

21. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Stalker

Hypnotic. I´d like to go to a museum with 142 huge screens displaying all the shots in their beauty. And a special room filled with the unique sound/music track.

22. gld48's rating of the film Stalker

Unlike anything I've seen. Solaris was painful but this was engaging. Interesting to look at everyone's reviews for this, they love it but they're so vague as to why. I guess it just has to be seen.

23. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Stalker

i can't review it but i think it's perfect. i will never stop thinking about it

24. Pelin Şahin's rating of the film Stalker

"Sevgilim, dünyamız çok sıkıcı. Bu nedenle, telepati ya da hayaletler, ya da uçan daireler gibi şeyler yok. Dünya kesin kanunlarla yönetiliyor ve dayanılmaz derecede sıkıcı.Yazık ki, o kanunlar hiç çiğnenmiyor. Kanunları nasıl çiğneyeceklerini bilmiyorlar. Bu yüzden, çok ilginç olsa da bir ufo için umutlanma."