1. Trunfos's rating of the film Stalker

2. Elena's rating of the film Stalker

3. Jacob Marcoux's rating of the film Stalker

4. MisterColo93's rating of the film Stalker

5. BenNash's rating of the film Stalker

Toto, I have feeling we are not in GLORIOUS MOTHER RUSSIA any longer.

6. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Stalker

While a key work of the supposed 'slow cinema' movement, the first half of Stalker is actually briskly paced & relatively action packed; easing us into a mesmerising second-act expedition that connects the physical to the metaphysical in a profoundly dramatic way. Tarkovsky's aesthetic had matured into something unique here; his reflections on nature & existence finding the perfect expression in both content & form.

7. M. Tyler's rating of the film Stalker

cool sound effects, beautiful shots

8. F/K's rating of the film Stalker

True science-fiction makes you think and ponder the mysteries of life itself

9. DenoResandono's rating of the film Stalker

STALKER is the second time I watched a movie from director Andrei Tarkovsky. The first is SOLARIS. This movie has a very slow pace. Not as slow as SOLARIS. But I kinda feel bored with STALKER than SOLARIS. I don't know. Maybe I'm not in the right mood when I was watching it. STALKER is haunting, intriguing, & slow but beautifully filmed. Mr. Tarkovsky made me asking myself about what's the essence of our existence...

10. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Stalker

Hypnotic. I´d like to go to a museum with 142 huge screens displaying all the shots in their beauty. And a special room filled with the unique sound/music track.

11. gld48's rating of the film Stalker

Unlike anything I've seen. Solaris was painful but this was engaging. Interesting to look at everyone's reviews for this, they love it but they're so vague as to why. I guess it just has to be seen.

12. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Stalker

i can't review it but i think it's perfect. i will never stop thinking about it

13. Pelin Şahin's rating of the film Stalker

"Sevgilim, dünyamız çok sıkıcı. Bu nedenle, telepati ya da hayaletler, ya da uçan daireler gibi şeyler yok. Dünya kesin kanunlarla yönetiliyor ve dayanılmaz derecede sıkıcı.Yazık ki, o kanunlar hiç çiğnenmiyor. Kanunları nasıl çiğneyeceklerini bilmiyorlar. Bu yüzden, çok ilginç olsa da bir ufo için umutlanma."

14. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Stalker

**1/2 This was not an enjoyable experience. Though instrumental to my early days as a cinephile, Tarkovsky's 70s works currently seem to me to be nearly insufferable. Though divided into clearly delineated movements, the film's structure from scene-to-scene is surprisingly amorphous. The allegory is emphasized at the expense of all else. Style is predictable, the philosophical underpinning remains naive & elementary.

15. Iulia Antonache's rating of the film Stalker

“The film [Stalker] needs to be slower and duller at the start so that the viewers who walked into the wrong theatre have time to leave before the main action starts.” ― Andrei Tarkovsky

16. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Stalker

I see your 2001 and raise you a Stalker.

17. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film Stalker

searching for its own significance of existential purposes, "Stalker" chances upon(after its multiple script versions) a state of kinked indistinction between dreams and reality, existence and nihility.

18. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Stalker

Dehumanized professors, wretched writers, hopeless romantics, all of us are searching for truth as the end of the world draws near. But even Tarkovsky can't help but feel like an impostor in the face of endless beauty and mystery.

19. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film Stalker

Saw it a Montreal's theatre (digital restoration). dont know what to write Honestly. It might restore my faith in film's art or maybe not.

20. Wipeoutt31's rating of the film Stalker

3.5 Only because it's slow.

21. yovargas's rating of the film Stalker

A visual masterpiece with some of the most hauntingly beautiful imagery I've ever seen. Also often excruciatingly, pointlessly slow, while going beyond mysterious into inscrutable. Thematically, it bites off far more than it can chew, striving desperately to say something profound but ultimately having little noteworthy to say. But the atmosphere is so intoxicating, it was somehow still worth the ride. Barely. A B-.

22. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Stalker

One of the smartest science fiction films ever made. Despite nothing happening, it still manages to keep the tension unbearably high for most of its duration.

23. S Campbell's rating of the film Stalker

One of the greatest Cinema experiences

24. Murky's rating of the film Stalker

The most perfect film until Sleep Has Her House.