1. pluviosity's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon

Bump of Chicken was upping the ante for this film. Although well...I'm more of the classic (read: annoying stuck up person) two dimensional animation type. In the end though, it's still: "Hey, I read this story. Psh. Of course I'm not gonna cry. Not gonna cry. Not gonna.. Oh, the weather is so dry.."

2. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon

hype, my friend told me about this film "if you watch, You will be cry, especially if you watch it alone, so prepare your tissue (not fap)". then, i watch this film... Tears don't fall (not bullet for my valentine). cause, I've seen it before in youtube (2D version). and I little bit cried when I saw in youtube.

3. Pahri's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon

E e e Dekisugi jangan diajak mabuk2

4. Mugino's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon

An amalgam of my most favorite Doraemon stories. The 3D rendering is distracting and I've never liked the vocal casting, but it still manages to evoke some sniffles of nostalgia.

5. Shinta Dibot's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon

6. fallouver's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon

7. pandakuma's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon

8. ijol's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon

It's more like an introduction to younger generation, rather than a memorabilia to the generation who actually grew up with it.

9. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon

How can I hate my childhood hero?

10. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon

my sweet childhood character best friends, doraemon..

11. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon

plothole? yes, below the expectations? yes. but in the name of my childhood memory, this is sweet love letter to all fans

12. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Stand By Me, Doraemon