1. Ale/M's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

2. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

Un trío de viejos cacos se reúne, luego de que uno de ellos sale de la cárcel, sólo para enterarse de que su mejor amigo tiene el encargo de matarlo. Aunque tiene momentos inverosímiles, la película tiene algunos también divertidos, incluyendo corazón, y un lado emocional que te toma desprevenido. Además, es irresistible ver a tres gigantes del cine demostrando que aún tienen energía de sobra.

3. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

Sure, made me wanna stand up and leave the room

4. mjgildea's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

Maybe 2 1/2 out of 5 stars. Definitely not as good as it could've been. Kind of reminded me of a bad talent bomb indie movies that Miramax would've put out in the mid-90s. The performances are fun enough even if the story isn't entirely there. The mob retelling of The Last Detail description I read here isn't unfair at all.

5. Nukasvianta's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

saya ingin merasakan masa tua yang brutal setelah menonton film ini.

6. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

The chemistry between the 3 leads is the only thing that warrants the 2 stars given. A huge letdown with some offensive scenes.

7. Joe Zaydon's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

Al Pacino talks about dicks and Christopher Walken looks uncomfortable in what is essentially a mafia retelling of The Last Detail.

8. MGeo's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

This was a very unremarkable film I only saw because a friend wanted to see it, so I came along. It's very meh and occasionally funny. I really don't have much more to say about it other than that because it is, again, very unmemorable.

9. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

è un lavoro di una pochezza disarmante.Al Pacino in stile Johnny Deep,tipo svampito e auto-ironico. Walken dice frasi di al massimo 10 parole e gioca a fare il vecchio(criminale)saggio.Sceneggiatura ridicola,condita di scene a volte quasi patetiche(il vecchietto super-dotato,per non parlare della donna col bastone tipo Orso Ebreo....);la regia non esiste,sono in pratica scene attaccate una sull'altra. Da evitare.2*

10. Fedrotti's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

This is supposedly some kind of decadent gangster/dark comedy, but while the funny moments are not so funny (poorly written dialogues, wrong timing, the few actual kick-ass scenes are highly predictable), the constant feeling of death is so overwhelming and greatly portrayed by these 3 giant actors belonging to a disappearing generarion that you'll eventually leave the cinema feeling awkwardly sad and a bit lonlier.

11. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

Is this what they've come to?

12. criminalmovies's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

Not the best film but I enjoyed watching it just to see Pacino, Walken and Arkin acting their age and hanging out together. Everything goes about where you expect it to, so don't expect surprises. There are some cool moments and the Arkin section was the most enjoyable. If you're a fan of those three guys you might like it, but otherwise probably not much there for you.

13. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

I love Pacino and Walken but I found this movie dull. The dialogue, even for these great actors, was bad and the pacing and story structure led to a a very predictable he ending.

14. Lydian's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

Considering the deader than dead 'gangster buddy' genre, this was a pleasant surprise. The direction keeps things moving at a steady, lighthearted pace and Pacino and Walken haven't been this much fun to watch in ages.

15. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

The loudest I've ever said "Meh".

16. Fx Ardhi Djohary's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

17. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

The Blues Brothers opening, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid ending. Another wasted Pacino movie since 20 years.

18. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Stand Up Guys

http://www.directorscutradio.com/2013/02/02/capsule-review-stand-up-guys-2012/ --DB