1. Patricia's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

2. PenteDois's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Easily the best thing to come out of the Original Generation.

3. João Rocha's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

4. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

5. Z's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

A great Star Trek film, a superior sequel and an extremely satisfying movie overall. Nicholas Meyer wisely makes the friendship between Kirk and Spock the heart of the film which lends the material surprising emotional weight. Ricardo Montalban gives a Shakesperian level performance as the aggrieved and vengeful Khan. James Horner's musical score bouys the images making them soar. Hugely engaging popcorn fare.

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Ricardo Montalban sells this movie like he's going out of business.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Star Trek was never better (in cinema).

8. Blumes's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

"But he tasks me. He TASKS me,"

9. meth_'s rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

10. bng's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

11. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

After the daring Motion Picture this one returns to the old spirit. A revenge story that actually carries a two hour movie. It works thanks to Montalban, Shatner and Nimoy who are brilliant. Spock´s end is still the most moving moment in any Star Trek episode. The look of the film seems a bit too dark, though. Maybe it needs a digital restoration.

12. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

This is the second Star War...Trek movie I have seen (Watching the saga from the first movie), and I have to admit, I really liked the "wrath of khan". Kirk is finaly a bit less arrogant, and there are alot of mind blowing moments were in todays films you just dont see. Really liked this one alot, "From the firey pits of hell, I spit thee my last breath" "By the book"

13. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Pretty good viewing for someone who has minimal understandings of the franchise.

14. Schnagelkott's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Ricardo Montalbán is on fire!

15. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

One of the classic sci-fi's (4.5/5)

16. 4LOM's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Mit Abstand der beste der "Star Trek"-Filme, vor allem auch wegen ... www.khaaan.com

17. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

18. Heidi Anderson's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Definitely the best Star Trek film, but also just an excellent military film. Like Horatio Hornblower set in space. It gains an entire star because it avoids the ridiculous fistfights that some of the other Trek films employ.

19. Roscoe's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

The only Star Trek film worth sitting through -- fine fast funny pop entertainment.

20. purefault's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

I've seen this countless times since I was a kid, and I still enjoy this thoroughly. It always makes me think about so many things, especially mortality. So many classic Star Trek moments too.

21. Alan Funkle's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

whoever says that shanter cant act, plainly hasnt seen this or star trek 3. this is on my top five favorite film list for scifi movies, topped only by star wars and the empire strikes back. terrific score, i just wish they would can the reboot music and return to the star trek 2 music as the next generation brilliantly did. the reboot was god awful, made for 20 year olds.

22. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Perfect across the board. I cry every single time.