1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Star Trek: Insurrection

A movie that looks, feels and have close to the same pace as the TV-series (could easily have been a forgotten two-parter of the show) with all the problems that we love and hate from the TNG series. What I do like is that characters all get some moments to shine together, but the villains are boring and the budget appear to be pretty small here with few imaginative moments. Some of the humor feels very forced too.

2. João Rocha's rating of the film Star Trek: Insurrection

3. Ethan's rating of the film Star Trek: Insurrection

It can be a bit much at times but it is still a solid Star Trek film with a few funny moments added in for good measure.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Star Trek: Insurrection

This is pretty bad. Shame for F. Murray Abraham.

5. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Star Trek: Insurrection

Unmemorable, The Star Trek feeling is almost totally absent.

6. Benjamin Oaks's rating of the film Star Trek: Insurrection

To echo another reviewer's assessment, Insurrection is pretty much just a subpar episode of Next Generation stretched out to two hours. The story is solid enough, standard NG fare about the Prime Directive yadda yadda, but the dialogue is seriously cringe-worthy and attempts at humor are painfully unfunny. I wasn't bored, but I rolled my eyes a lot.

7. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Star Trek: Insurrection

8. flobota's rating of the film Star Trek: Insurrection

hm the special effects are still pretty crisp but that's about the only thing good about this movie.

9. danhofstra's rating of the film Star Trek: Insurrection