1. Andrew Esson's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Lorsque l'équipage de l'Enterprise est rappelé à la maison, ils constatent qu'une force de terreur irrésistible au sein de leur propre organisation a fait exploser la flotte et tout ce qu'elle représente, laissant notre monde en état de crise.

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Visually stunning sequel but the story and villain character reveal makes no sense what-so-ever. Some of the ensemble is also underused this time and Peter Weller should have played an evil clone of his character from the "Enterprise" show - now that would have been interesting. Also hate how the film can't seem to understand that we want to see something new and not a "best of segment" show of old hits redone.

5. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

6. npynvt's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Cumberbatch is too handsome for Khan. Kinda different from the original, but ok.

7. Trunfos's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

8. Aardsy's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Please don't think about it too hard.

9. Marina C.'s rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

An okay sleepy afternoon blockbuster. Not at all my kind of thing, but it's pure entertainment, nevertheless

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

I miss William Shatner and the gang.

11. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

12. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

13. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

By adding Benedict's Khan to the mix, STID invites comparisons to the previous film, and the results aren't in its favor. I, honestly and without purposefully being an elitist, hipster douchebag, felt more psychological menace from Ricardo. Is there a pill I can take for that?

14. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

I don't understand the hate for this film. Whilst it misses the smart parallel timeline concept of the first reboot, it is great blockbuster fun which understands that the relationships between the crew members is what makes Trek stand out from other sci-fi fodder

15. ABVH's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Piggybacking on the strengths of the previous installment, while badly shoehorning a lot of convoluted plot points.

16. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Better performances and characters but blander and less funny than the previous. Not enough sex for the sex there was to be worthwhile. Hopefully, Pegg's role continues to increase.

17. DenoResandono's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

My mouth opened a little bit when John Harrison revealed his true identity...

18. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

2-3. Not really cerebral or evocative; it's basically nerd popcorn. But useful as a tool if you're studying how to construct conflict, I suppose.

19. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

This one? Not so good. A bad remake.

21. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

22. Star Lord's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Un pò meno bello del primo.

23. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Warmed over bland-out. Why not bring back Mudd or the tribbles for the next one?

24. yennefer's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

I'm giving one star to every movie that consciously casts Benedict Cumberbatch. He's the stuff of nightmares. (It was an entertaining sci-fi movie though.)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7