1. Trunfos's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Please don't think about it too hard.

3. Marina C.'s rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

An okay sleepy afternoon blockbuster. Not at all my kind of thing, but it's pure entertainment, nevertheless

4. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

I miss William Shatner and the gang.

5. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

6. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

7. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

By adding Benedict's Khan to the mix, STID invites comparisons to the previous film, and the results aren't in its favor. I, honestly and without purposefully being an elitist, hipster douchebag, felt more psychological menace from Ricardo. Is there a pill I can take for that?

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

I don't understand the hate for this film. Whilst it misses the smart parallel timeline concept of the first reboot, it is great blockbuster fun which understands that the relationships between the crew members is what makes Trek stand out from other sci-fi fodder

9. ABVH's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Piggybacking on the strengths of the previous installment, while badly shoehorning a lot of convoluted plot points.

10. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Better performances and characters but blander and less funny than the previous. Not enough sex for the sex there was to be worthwhile. Hopefully, Pegg's role continues to increase.

11. DenoResandono's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

My mouth opened a little bit when John Harrison revealed his true identity...

12. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

2-3. Not really cerebral or evocative; it's basically nerd popcorn. But useful as a tool if you're studying how to construct conflict, I suppose.

13. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

This one? Not so good. A bad remake.

15. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

16. Star Lord's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Un pò meno bello del primo.

17. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

Warmed over bland-out. Why not bring back Mudd or the tribbles for the next one?

18. yennefer's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

I'm giving one star to every movie that consciously casts Benedict Cumberbatch. He's the stuff of nightmares. (It was an entertaining sci-fi movie though.)

19. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

for the the love between Spock and James T. Kirk

20. batarde's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

star trek's into darkness

21. fardian's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

*Saat Capt Kirk lagi sakaratul maut. Capt. Kirk: Im scared, Spock. Help me not to be. Spock: I dont know. Right now, i am falling.

22. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

I LOVE LOVE LOVE BENEDICT CUMVOIENVWOIPATCH in this movie. so awesome.

23. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness

The story wasn't as awesome as the first, it was a bit too melodramatic at times and it didn't seem like enough time passed for the lessons to be learned at the end, but it was still a good time because it had the same awesome energy as the first, the action was still visually original, the great characters got to do more stuff, and Cumberbatch was seriously badass.

24. venenatis's rating of the film Star Trek Into Darkness