1. João Rocha's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Sci-fi meets sillyness and comedy, and works just fine... my fav of the series...

2. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

3. Ethan's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

The crew of the Enterprise save a couple of humpback whales and have a fun time doing it.

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

I'd watch these actors in just about anything so I'm glad they changed things up and made a comedy.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

People from the future come to 80s SF to save some dolphins. Yup. It's better than it sounds.

6. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Just where is our future, the things we've done and said! Let's just push the button, we'd be better off dead! 'Cause I hate you! And I berate you! And I can't wait to get to you! The sins of all our fathers, being dumped on us – the sons. The only choice we're given is how many megatons? And I eschew you! And I say, screw you! And I hope you're blue, too. We're all bloody worthless

7. Gembira Putra Agam's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

My most favourite Star Trek franchise, ever.

8. Amandenberg's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

One of the best Star Trek films, hands down.

9. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN REASSEMBLED INTO JIM!!! I'M JUST SAYING!!! You can't beam two people up at the same time like that!! Apart from that huge, HUGE! Mistake, I found the movie entertaining laughing pretty hard at the situation of Chekov, hehehe and Sulu. Bones like always is my favorite character in the series and the movies, so bones fighting with the 21 century medic was hilarious for me.

10. Christopher A. Cook's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

I thought this was great. It felt like a feature length episode, and the hijinks the crew gets into are hilarious. I love the subplot of Spock learning to find himself, and friendship to Kirk again, it's pretty touching and raised quite a lot of questions about life, death, and the soul. It does get a little too much into the "Oh god why?!" of Whale hunting but I suppose it makes sense, it was just a bit annoying.

11. Edward Copeland's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

The best of the film series featuring the original crew because it works on so many levels: embracing Roddenberry's original notion of wrapping topical notions in the cloak of sci-fi while playing the entire film as a comedy: satirical, silly & slapstick. It makes the "threat" to be resolved a MacGuffin to allow the hilarity. http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-miracle-these-people-ever-got-out.html

12. carmen's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Sort of stupid plot, but a nice message and hilarious dialogue and scenarios! Even though I'm a lifelong trekkie, I may get crap for saying this, but I will say it anyway: I enjoyed this so, so, so much more than Wrath of Khan.

13. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

of all the star trek movies, this one's the best...anyone got any lds?