1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Star Trek: Nemesis

A final TNG movie entry that has potential but franchise overkill meant that the franchise lacked passion at this time as the film felt made by a machine. Even worse is that the director is uninterested in the characters and the editing is terrible. The ending is anti-climatic and the film fizzles out like a big fart. Disappointing on all accounts. A few great visuals can't help how bad this one is.

2. João Rocha's rating of the film Star Trek: Nemesis

Star Trek finally arrives to the future. I really enjoyed this one

3. Kreg's rating of the film Star Trek: Nemesis

Saw it coming. Cried anyway. With a whole new directorial style from the beginning, I was unsure what to expect. It's like the series and characters have grown up without losing what made it what it was. This is Star Trek, modernized. Abrams went too far in this vein.

4. Ethan's rating of the film Star Trek: Nemesis

It's not terrible but it does leave a lot to be desired. But Tom Hardy as a young Picard and two Datas and some other badass sequences that resulted from this franchise giving zero fucks, it's an entertaining watch.

5. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Star Trek: Nemesis

This was certainly most epic in the TNG canon (since First Contact), sad Data dies in this film. Besides, I always wondered if Paramount would do the DS9 films after this was made before J.J. Abrams resurrected the original years later

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Star Trek: Nemesis

I actually like this one a lot. Tom Hardy and Ron Perlman are great villains, the Enterprise gets a good smashing, and they kill someone off, so that's nice.

7. Gembira Putra Agam's rating of the film Star Trek: Nemesis

Best The Next Generation episode.

8. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Star Trek: Nemesis

As far away from Roddenerry's ideas as possible.

9. Ciprian David's rating of the film Star Trek: Nemesis

Shinzo was fascinating, but I guess I'm not so much into Star Trek as to really enjoy the films.

10. rocope's rating of the film Star Trek: Nemesis

Espelhos. Você vê sua imagem de 30 anos atrás refletida. Os mesmos olhos, o mesmo sangue. Porém, todo o bem que você disseminou nesses 30 anos, seu reflexo quer transformar em maldade. Tudo o que você construiu, ele quer destruir. Você conseguiria se encarar nessas condições? Uma despedida em grande estilo da Nova Geração. Nota: B+

11. flobota's rating of the film Star Trek: Nemesis

Released in 1983 or even 1993, this would have probably been one of the best Star Trek movies. But even an impressive Tom Hardy and overall stunning production can't hide the dust on the plot lines, the "twists" and other anachronistic elements. After Insurection, it's still a satisfactory end to TNG.