1. J. D.'s rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

2. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Forget the Emipre Strikes Back. This is the darkest of the Star Wars films. The Dark Side triumphant.

3. Daniel's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Well it is the best of the prequels. That's something.

4. Mashi95's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Vader is the failure of this movie. It's not at all fully developed...it's not enough! I needed more feelings, more tensione, here everything is so abrupt, I was ok and now I kill children. Voldemort is much more credible

5. raquel_ag's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

6. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

la única decente de las precuelas

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Laughably skips the entire build-up of the first two prequel movies by ending the Clone Wars in one anti-climatic sequence in two minutes, even if it is great to finally see how the evil emperor Palpatine (scene-stealing Ian McDiarmid) finally breaks the arrogant Jedi and destroy everyone on his path in what ends up being the most somber and tragic chapter in the saga. Needed a lot better dialogue and writing though.

8. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

9. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

10. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

absolute schlock, often stupid, boring, and downright infuriating. 5 stars

11. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Could've been a very good film if Lucas could tell a love story.

12. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

The best of the prequels, by virtue of not being a total disaster on just about every level. While the auteurist imprints are more noticable, because of ep. VII, they don't excuse the movie itself which still is a mess.

13. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Let's be real here: this film isn't that bad. It's actually pretty good. Anakin's story is very moving and almost relatable, as his struggle between the dark and light reflects a humanity that hasn't really been seen in Star Wars. It goes beyond the typical "good vs evil PEW PEW PEW BOOOM" Star Wars story and does something different. It could've CERTAINLY been done better, but people rip on this film way too hard.

14. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

One episode to save them all. (By "all" I only mean ep. 1 & 2 and by "episode" I probably just mean the second half of ep. 3) (3.5 / 5)

15. Bob's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

A story that was a sole purpose of the entire second trilogy comes to light in all its glory as a great tragedy on multiple levels filled with emotions that were previously so absent; and it's a worthy introduction to a great mythology. Each character has not one but couple of great moments that are among the highlights of the entire saga. Fall of the Republic and rise of the Empire mightily overshadow bad CGI.

16. Didar Merve's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

In every movie, I absolutely had feelings lean to empathize and sympathise with the villain but Darth Vader of new Star Wars Trilogy's killed all of my Anakin Skywalker expectations I've imagined when I've watched Vader in Star Wars IV-V and VI. He was always too weak, looser and annoying. I think Kenobi should have asked a question instead of being sorry at the end: "How were you the chosen one!?"

17. Anderesu's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

One of the best of the franchise. Taking into account that his prequels are very bad

18. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

19. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

20. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

21. Fabiano Sasselli's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

My favourite, but rogue one is better

22. auloel's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Dari semua series, imo ini yang paling bagus. Tapi kok banyak yang bilang biasa aja, ya? Heran.

23. ceknklsn's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

24. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

A foregone conclusion with no character-work to enliven the proceedings.

← Previous 1 3 4 5