1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

The best of the prequels, by virtue of not being a total disaster on just about every level. While the auteurist imprints are more noticable, because of ep. VII, they don't excuse the movie itself which still is a mess.

2. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Let's be real here: this film isn't that bad. It's actually pretty good. Anakin's story is very moving and almost relatable, as his struggle between the dark and light reflects a humanity that hasn't really been seen in Star Wars. It goes beyond the typical "good vs evil PEW PEW PEW BOOOM" Star Wars story and does something different. It could've CERTAINLY been done better, but people rip on this film way too hard.

3. wraithinlimbo's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

1 star for that scene when Palpatine tells Anakin the myth of the Sith in that future/past opera theatre as it reminded me of being at a Sunn O))) concert.

4. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

One episode to save them all. (By "all" I only mean ep. 1 & 2 and by "episode" I probably just mean the second half of ep. 3) (3.5 / 5)

5. Bob's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

A story that was a sole purpose of the entire second trilogy comes to light in all its glory as a great tragedy on multiple levels filled with emotions that were previously so absent; and it's a worthy introduction to a great mythology. Each character has not one but couple of great moments that are among the highlights of the entire saga. Fall of the Republic and rise of the Empire mightily overshadow bad CGI.

6. Didar Merve's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

In every movie, I absolutely had feelings lean to empathize and sympathise with the villain but Darth Vader of new Star Wars Trilogy's killed all of my Anakin Skywalker expectations I've imagined when I've watched Vader in Star Wars IV-V and VI. He was always too weak, looser and annoying. I think Kenobi should have asked a question instead of being sorry at the end: "How were you the chosen one!?"

7. Anderesu's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

One of the best of the franchise. Taking into account that his prequels are very bad

8. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

9. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

10. Jim Fear's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

11. Fabiano Sasselli's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

My favourite, but rogue one is better

12. auloel's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Dari semua series, imo ini yang paling bagus. Tapi kok banyak yang bilang biasa aja, ya? Heran.

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

14. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

A foregone conclusion with no character-work to enliven the proceedings.

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Definitely the best of the prequel trilogy. The first half hour is pretty spectacular, the cross-cutting final fight scenes are entertaining, and that "NOOOOOOOOO!" is just a perfect delivery of Easter ham.

16. Chris's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

it looks pretty, christensen's acting is actually bearable, and it ties everything together pretty well. Don't hate me but this was actually... a good movie!! 9/10

17. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

This cured me from ever having to watch another Star Wars movie. So heavy handed, my gosh.

18. Nadia's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

"You were the chosen one!" :(

19. Damazama21's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

A mess of a movie, but at least it connects with the original trilogy which is why it's better than "Phantom" and "Clones". Still has awful dialogue and CGI, along with a thin plot and bad acting.

20. Star Lord's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Star Wars Episodio 3 - La vendetta dei Sith.

21. sark's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Third times a charm...sort of. Many great action scenes. The Star Wars we wanted from the prequels finally arrives...I just hate those damn droids. Thank god Jar Jar Binks doesn't say a damn word. Anyway, it redeems the terrible episode 1, and picks up where episode 2 left off.

22. ionosonde's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

a movie where you (presumably) know every plot point from the start -- the only real surprise is how much of a baby anakin really is.

23. Lintang A.'s rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

24. Fritz's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Hayden Christensen sucks. Gah. NOOOOOOO.

← Previous 1 3 4 5