1. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

One of the most enjoyable movies of all time. Everything is amped up compared to it's predecessor. What makes this movie so great is the characters. The bond that exists between the 3 main characters is the glue that makes it all work, James Earl Jones' absolutely intimidating performance as Darth Vader brings to life one of cinemas' all time villains. And it has one of the best climaxes in the history of cinema

2. Nuno Azevedo's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

3. anacecil's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

Una película perfecta para adolescentes con muy buenas escenografias.

4. mac le mac's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

5. Bob's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

It opens as a grand spectacle and it never looses its course of epic adventure with just the right amount of pause filled with philosophical dialogues and emotions that seem real and pure even when they are meant to reach the most lighthearted or the darkest hours. And darkness is what it's written all over it with heroes being overpowered, betrayed or mutilated without remedy. The greatest "Star Wars" to date.

6. Anderesu's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

The best of the first trilogy.

7. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

Princess Leia is a feminist icon, taught women how to stand up & fight for themselves. She is my hero, Carrie Fisher is my hero. RIP Carrie Fisher, my rebel princess.

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

One of Hollywood's greatest cinematic adventures of all time

9. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

If you think about it, nothing and everything happens in this one. Another beautiful lightsaber battle.

10. caitlin.f's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

11. Ivan DeJesus's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

Everything about this superior sequel oozes perfection, from its twisting story to its flesh-and-blood characters, from its moody cinematography to its spectacular score.

12. gld48's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

I don't give a damn about Star Wars after seeing that Joseph Campbell TV series but on a purely cinematic level, the story arc and character development is interesting in this one. And it has humour in the mix too. The only worthwhile film in the whole thing.

13. yovargas's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

The story itself remains so absurdly thin and simplistic it can never fully engage me but as a pure cinematic experience, Empire makes a massive leap over the original. The sights and sounds here often rise above fun pop spectacle into a realm of genuine visual poetry. I may not care about the plot, but the sense of myth-making and iconography is too strong to resist. I give it a B+. PS - C3PO is annoying as fuck.

14. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

15. maddening cloud's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

one of the most painfully overrated films of all time

16. zohen lux's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

the final scene where luke, leia and the droids stare at the star system is MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD i saved it as my wallpaper and my mom said c3po had a nice butt, sexualizing a droid is messed up but i have to agree

17. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

18. ceknklsn's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

19. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

Chris Jones described this movie best: a nightmare about falling.

20. Andrew Sax's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

21. beubeu's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

Ne vois-tu pas ton côté clair qui succombe?

22. James Mackin's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

The best of the original trilogy.

23. Chris's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

i can't believe luke skywalker is a homosexual... such great representation. thank you george lucas

24. Damazama21's rating of the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

Definitely the best in the trilogy, and one of my favourite films. I loved how it build upon the first film and told a darker story. The story was compelling, and the visuals were breathtaking.

← Previous 1 3 4 5