1. F/K's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Boring fan service film

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

A seventh film that refocus the "Star Wars" saga after the dreadful prequel trilogy by adding firstly engaging characters and a universe that doesn't overkill itself on CGI landscapes. Giving the enemy soldiers personality was a good idea too and the action scenes are well thought out, but I hate the film's lousy attempt at a "shock twist".

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

6. callum mclaughlin's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

What Abrams brings to the 'Star Wars' franchise, with 'The Force Awakens', what he is able to capture, is not an enriched story with originality but a story that recaptures the magic and sense of wonder that has not been felt since the original trilogy. It is that feeling of being seven years old again that carries this film; it's just a shame that Rey is a Mary-Sue, more so a boring one, who fails to do so.

7. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

8. RumbleFish's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Non fosse altro che per una questione di marketing finalmente una protagonista femmina. Della trama non ci ho capito pressochè nulla: nomi improbabili e rimandi che non colgo.

9. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

10. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Nonostante questo nuovo capitolo non sia allo stesso livello dei precedenti, devo ammettere che l'idea di concentrare parte della storia su uno Stormtrooper che cambia fazione mancava in questa grande saga. Fino ad ora non si era mai visto un solo uomo o donna sotto quelle maschere. BB-8 non è R2-D2 ma è comunque molto simpatico, immancabili C-3PO e Chewbecca. Poe è il nuovo Han Solo, o almeno ci prova.

11. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I'm going to see The Last Jedi later tonight and thought it would be a good idea to revisit this as a kind of warm up or preparation. Honestly, it wasn't as infuriating as I remembered it being. I mean, it's far from perfect, but it has its moments. Some of the smaller (but-still-not-very-subtle) references to the earlier films seemed a bit more charming the second time around. Actually kind of looking forward to LJ

12. Axel's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Reality check. We have seen it ll before. Too many times. The soul has left the franchise. RIP.

13. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Thought it was pretty good. Then Rogue One came out and was totally amazing. The bar has been raised.

14. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

15. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

16. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Never even tries to be an important movie, thankfully. Just a good one.

17. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I remember saying to myself that I wasn't going to watch any more star wars movies after the disaster of the last batch. It was free, I was bored. It appeals to fans of nostalgia, since it's so similar to ep 4 and 5. I'm not sure why the old guard was even in the movie. Leia and Solo were sleepwalking. Luke doesn't even utter a word. It's one of those movies where it's all about the next one.

18. Chris CS's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

19. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I honestly thought this would be more fun?

20. Luke Spence's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

One giant Call-back to the originals. With references so annoyingly obvious I'm surprised the actors didn't look directly at the camera and wink

21. Ale/M's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

22. lylatfox's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

23. Johnny_F's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

24. Criteriamor's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Just throwing in my hate rating.