1. Axel's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Reality check. We have seen it ll before. Too many times. The soul has left the franchise. RIP.

2. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Thought it was pretty good. Then Rogue One came out and was totally amazing. The bar has been raised.

3. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

4. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Never even tries to be an important movie, thankfully. Just a good one.

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I remember saying to myself that I wasn't going to watch any more star wars movies after the disaster of the last batch. It was free, I was bored. It appeals to fans of nostalgia, since it's so similar to ep 4 and 5. I'm not sure why the old guard was even in the movie. Leia and Solo were sleepwalking. Luke doesn't even utter a word. It's one of those movies where it's all about the next one.

6. Chris CS's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

7. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I honestly thought this would be more fun?

8. Luke Spence's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

One giant Call-back to the originals. With references so annoyingly obvious I'm surprised the actors didn't look directly at the camera and wink

9. Ale/M's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

10. wraithinlimbo's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

11. Johnny_F's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

12. Ren P's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

The only Star Wars movie I like so far.

13. Criteriamor's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Just throwing in my hate rating.

14. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

The plot holes mostly covered up by the cinematography and yeah, nostalgia.

15. bartkl's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

On the one hand I'd say this might be the modern episode that is most true to the original trilogy; at times I felt like watching a remake of A NEW HOPE. On the other hand it's thoroughly drenched in Hollywood's mainstream soup, especially the dark-side seems raped. I like the addition of an existentially confused storm trooper, but I'm not too sure about grandpa Han Solo's part. Fun to watch, but not much more.

16. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Trama che non appassiona, essendo fin troppo simile a Episodio IV, senza avere la stessa freschezza. Gli eventi sembrano continuare una linea temporale esaurita.L'opera si fa comunque seguire bene grazie al buon ritmo. I personaggi di nuova generazione non convincono, soccombendo di fronte alla vecchia guardia.La regia ha una buona mano e riesce a valorizzare numerose scene, rievocando le atmosfere dei vecchi episodi

17. C'est Bastien's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

18. MistaRichard's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I ONLY WISH THE PREQUELS WERE HALF AS GOOD AS THIS ONE IS.

19. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Salah satu pengalaman paling menyenangkan ketika berada di bioskop adalah menonton film ini. Bukan hanya aksi besar-besaran serta alur yang mengingatkan dengan seri original maupun prequel. Namun filmnya yang kental dengan momen nostalgic yang membawa film ini menjadi salah satu film yang paling menghibur tahun 2015 lalu

20. Didar Merve's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Is it me or Kylo Ren looks like a We Need to Talk About Kevin character much more than a dark side leader?

21. DenoResandono's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Like its subtitle. This is an awakening of STAR WARS saga. It brings back everything you know about STAR WARS. I feel that the storyline is quite similar with A NEW HOPE. Some characters like Rey, Finn, and Poe are easy to love just like Luke, Han Solo, and Leia. Kylo Ren as a new villain gives a fresh take of STAR WARS bad guy. Not to mention his father issue. One of the best movie of 2015...

22. Laura Vasile's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

23. baebsae's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

oh. i should've just watched this last year. i have too many emotions

24. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I don't care for Star Wars at all. I find it overly dramatic and annoying much of the time, and so was this one. What I did like however, was the pacing. These films, no matter their run-time, never become boring.