1. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

2. Bahana Damayana's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Mediocre, if not a bad introduction to the TV Series. Thank goodness the show, as they progressed, was really good

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

4. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Decent and enjoyable. The animation is awesome, the story is weak but look it's a kids movie.

5. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Man, I forgot this even existed. I had to review it for a podcast back in college and was shocked they'd even released it in theaters—it's basically a Saturday morning cartoon, and a sloppy one at that. In retrospect, Episode I may have been as influential as Episode IV—it showed that if you have an invincible brand, people will still pay to see if your product lives up to their very low expectations.

6. Mugino's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

To quote Sheldon Cooper, I watched this only because "I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended." Dull, incessant firefights make this a videogame, not a story. New female characters were added, finally, but consist of a brat in a bra and a scantily clad villainess with a waist so small, one wonders how her spine doesn't snap in two from all the upper body lightsabre work.

7. Fer Sandoval's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

8. MAO1's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

película: 1,5 serie: 3

9. seerk1's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

10. emichan's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

the beginning of that shitty cgi series on cartoon network

11. CGI Baby's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

The force was dark with this one.

12. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars

An extended pilot for the series, this is rocky from the start. Script issues, iconic characters reduced to cliche & exposition, lifeless animation, video-game quality soundtrack, babysitting plot, & (let's not forget) Zero the Hutt & his jazz band. The TV series would eventually find it's footing but this film is worse than even the worst prequel (Attack of the Clones).

13. SeanMichael's rating of the film Star Wars: The Clone Wars