1. F/K's rating of the film Star Wars

A wide and very interesting range of influences from Akira Kurosawa to the Pulps themselves which leads to the birth of one of the greatest space opera sagas ever.

2. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Star Wars

Can't believe so many people love this piece of shit. It's so bad it's hilarious!

3. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Star Wars

Eu só vi agora mas adorei

4. Beatriz Ourique's rating of the film Star Wars

5. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Star Wars

A simple and effective narrative which creates an iconic and thrilling universe while being a landmark in FX. I resist in giving it 5 stars because of Lucas' never ending attempt on its special effects update. Somehow it makes the original version distant and unreachable.

6. Bob's rating of the film Star Wars

Introduction of the universe that gets richer with every repeated viewing. It has altered the way of film making and conceived followers found in both directors and the audience, whose legacy of expanding it's own universe can be matched by expansion of our own in the way we entertain ourselves. Special effects of which most will never get old and character ensemble that will remain iconic for all history of cinema.

7. mac le mac's rating of the film Star Wars

8. Mr. Manna Bigger's rating of the film Star Wars

Watching this after years still an amazing experience. This movie is a classic

9. Maggie's rating of the film Star Wars

luke literally did nothing

10. atthesssea's rating of the film Star Wars

11. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Star Wars

I must have seen this as a child but I don't remember. I became besotted with this one above all the others when I was around 13, because I am that fucking cool.

12. letters never sent's rating of the film Star Wars

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Star Wars

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…

14. maddening cloud's rating of the film Star Wars

it takes waaaaay too long to pick up the pace but if you can get over that, the 2nd half is fun

15. yovargas's rating of the film Star Wars

With my deepest apologies to you and your childhood, I sincerely regret having to say this but - Star Wars is kind of a crappy movie. :( :( B-

16. NicD's rating of the film Star Wars

Maybe it's all nostalgia, but I just love this movie.

17. Elise Tweten's rating of the film Star Wars

My uncles introduced me to Star Wars when I was a toddler and I will always love them for it. They were teenagers and lived with my parents for a few years.

18. zohen lux's rating of the film Star Wars

19. Joana Carolina's rating of the film Star Wars

wtf. This is fk Star Wars! Epic.

20. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Star Wars

21. ceknklsn's rating of the film Star Wars

22. Shoham L's rating of the film Star Wars

Luke Skywalker is an absolute icon.

23. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Star Wars