1. FISCHER's rating of the film Star Wars

Conte féerique aux merveilleux trucages, qui ne peut que ravir le spectateur petit ou grand et lui permettre de passer une agréable soirée si tant est que la vision de ce sympathique film de science-fiction ne soit gâché par le format réduit d'un poste de télévision, même si de plus en plus leur format tend à s'élargir et se densifier... www.cinefiches.com

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Star Wars

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

3. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Star Wars

4. redux's rating of the film Star Wars

My reaction as a 13-year-old: "I paid for a sci-fi, not this moronic mess."

5. Mashi95's rating of the film Star Wars

Watching it as an adult for the first time does not have the same impact as watching it as a child Ì suppose, still it was enjoyable. Nothing special, but warm

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Star Wars

Still the most epic of the "Star Wars" films and it made science fiction look fantastic on film. Great characters, especially Han Solo and Darth Vader are fantastic figures in a cast of memorable performances - and it wouldn't be "Star Wars" without the sound effects and the music by John Williams. Still, the introduction to this universe is still jaw-dropping even if it is a spin on the old Japanese samurai movies.

7. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Star Wars

Love this site, but there are some SNOBS. Art is subjective you moof milkers!!!

8. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Star Wars

9. Brady's rating of the film Star Wars

10. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Star Wars

11. J. D.'s rating of the film Star Wars

Harmy's Despecialized Edition

12. catbug's rating of the film Star Wars

Perfect glory! The world, the performances, the adventure of it all is so intoxicating. Beautiful all the way to it's core!

13. F/K's rating of the film Star Wars

A wide and very interesting range of influences from Akira Kurosawa to the Pulps themselves which leads to the birth of one of the greatest space opera sagas ever.

14. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Star Wars

Can't believe so many people love this piece of shit. It's so bad it's hilarious!

15. Beatriz Ourique's rating of the film Star Wars

16. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Star Wars

A simple and effective narrative which creates an iconic and thrilling universe while being a landmark in FX. I resist in giving it 5 stars because of Lucas' never ending attempt on its special effects update. Somehow it makes the original version distant and unreachable.

17. Bob's rating of the film Star Wars

Introduction of the universe that gets richer with every repeated viewing. It has altered the way of film making and conceived followers found in both directors and the audience, whose legacy of expanding it's own universe can be matched by expansion of our own in the way we entertain ourselves. Special effects of which most will never get old and character ensemble that will remain iconic for all history of cinema.

18. mac le mac's rating of the film Star Wars

19. Mr. Manna Bigger's rating of the film Star Wars

Watching this after years still an amazing experience. This movie is a classic

20. Maggie's rating of the film Star Wars

luke literally did nothing

21. atthesssea's rating of the film Star Wars

22. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Star Wars

I must have seen this as a child but I don't remember. I became besotted with this one above all the others when I was around 13, because I am that fucking cool.

23. letters never sent's rating of the film Star Wars

24. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Star Wars

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…