1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Starcrash

I knew everything before it happened. The dead came back to life and those I loved died before I recognized their passing. It was as if... my mind... oh, God! my mind!... could halt the flow of time. Time is no longer, and I no longer feel. I am finally free of this frail corporal form. With Starcrash I achieved singularity. I float in the great Abyss.

2. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Starcrash

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Starcrash

It's so nice to be turned on again.

4. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Starcrash

Link to a review here - http://mubi.com/lists/region-incognito-and-videotape-swapshop-reviews-by-coheed

5. Sean's rating of the film Starcrash

Starcrash has it all, a robot with a southern accent, main actress wearing nothing but a bikini the first half of the film, bad special effects, bad acting, terrible dialog and an outer space that looks like it was painted by grade 3 students. It's fun if you just turn your brain off and enjoy it for what it is, Roger Corman produced this gem. How they got Christopher Plummer to be in this film is beyond me.

6. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Starcrash

A terrible Italian Star Wars spoof that got picked up by Corman's New Wotld Pictures in US. There's absolutely no value in this crap and I'd recommend it only to hardcore B-cinema lovers.

7. 4LOM's rating of the film Starcrash

★★★★ ... aber nur für den vorzüglichen Unterhaltungswert.

8. Polyglot's rating of the film Starcrash

Nadia Cassini is the most beautiful evil Italian Queen in the history of cinema. Oh, and this movie sucks.