1. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Stardust

Une histoire d'amûr avec du fantastique dedans. Pas spécialement remarquable, mais un bon moment néanmoins.

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Stardust

3. Chris's rating of the film Stardust

7/10 - i would do anything for a full-length movie focusing on robert de niro's character... i loved every scene he's in but the rest of the movie was bland and typical in comparison... an unfortunate waste

4. Kate's rating of the film Stardust

Super suprised it's a cute movie! A girl I used to babysit would watch this everyday. I'm glad because I never would have seen it.

5. chazell's rating of the film Stardust

watched this when i went through an i want to be a witch phase.

6. Ghostman's rating of the film Stardust

this generation's princess bride

7. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Stardust

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Stardust

A proper successor to The Princess Bride.

9. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Stardust

hocus pocus bogus. I don't wanna be that guy, but they totally fucked up a perfectly good book. this was as miscast as you can get and the attempt of bringing humour to it was dreadful.

10. Star Lord's rating of the film Stardust

11. julia.s's rating of the film Stardust

12. pluviosity's rating of the film Stardust

of course the book is better, but this movie is still a good fun.

13. Gabriella F's rating of the film Stardust

This movie made me listen to Take That for a month. Ah, teenage times.

14. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Stardust

Imaginative and beautiful! Manages to instill the childhood fantasy sense of wonder (but i was a kid when i watched it so maybe not haha but at least back then it did)

15. Jossy Silva's rating of the film Stardust

16. muh.'s rating of the film Stardust

gaiman's "adult" novels never sat with me well due to its desire to seem cool and edgy when they never really were. surprisingly, he always seemed to hit all the proper notes when venturing into more childlike, fairy tale territory. keeping up with it, stardust is a sweet blend of silliness and darkness while taking you by your hand down fantastical areas and adventures without ever being overbearing.

17. el.'s rating of the film Stardust

such a sweet fairy tale, made me feel like a kid again.

18. Emma Vega's rating of the film Stardust

19. Joyce's rating of the film Stardust

I have a special, special affection towards this movie. I love the characters (all of them) and how the story is like a Greek epic - a quest, 3 witches, seers and whatevers - a classic story. I just watched it again recently and the special effects doesn't really seem so special now but I will always find this as stunning as the first time I've watched it. So funny, Danes' exaggerated facial expressions...a favorite.

20. Grace C's rating of the film Stardust

I am already a sucker for bildungsroman, but this is hands-down my favorite. So very underrated!

21. Tara Violet's rating of the film Stardust

a sort of guilty pleasure. I forgot how wonderful this movie is.

22. Maximilian XXI's rating of the film Stardust

"This is the part where you tell me who you are, and why you're up here."

23. Zach Closs's rating of the film Stardust

Great chemistry between Danes and Cox, wonderfully (and surprisingly) black humor and a totally unexpected turn from De Niro make this an underrated, loveable little gem.

24. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Stardust

It's not a very good film, but it is different and more creative than many Hollywood films. By far, the writing is the best part. Gaiman's story is great basis. The performances are rather fun. However, the whole film is too long, and some of the special effects are not that good. But it's very original, and that shows throughout the film.