1. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Stardust

What can I say? It's a quality fantasy film that is funny, exhilarating, spell-binding, investing, and everything you could want!

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Stardust

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Stardust

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Stardust

As I absolutely loved the book by Neil Gaiman I am probably the wrong person to give this one a review but even if the film take some liberties it copies the atmosphere and feeling that I got from the book. It is possible that sometimes I am just an old romantic sentimental fool, but I dare anyone with just a little love for a dash of fantasy and a good plot to not love it.

5. Gioele's rating of the film Stardust

Ai tempi mi piacque. Non lo riguardo perché altrimenti mi accorgerei della trashata che probabilmente è.

6. Mashi95's rating of the film Stardust

I've seen it 2k times, but it's always so therapeutic. It relieves stress and anxiety for a while. The black humour, the childish touches and the incredible plot are everything you need to feel ok in a world turning upside down. What the Star says to what she thinks is a mouse is the best love confession ever, I'll use the line for my wedding (if I ever have one)

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Stardust

Rather charming Gaiman adaptation which manages to elevate itself about its meagre budget. Always love Claire Daines.

8. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Stardust

Une histoire d'amûr avec du fantastique dedans. Pas spécialement remarquable, mais un bon moment néanmoins.

9. aedey's rating of the film Stardust

easy.decent humour.full of love

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Stardust

11. Chris's rating of the film Stardust

7/10 - i would do anything for a full-length movie focusing on robert de niro's character... i loved every scene he's in but the rest of the movie was bland and typical in comparison... an unfortunate waste

12. Kate's rating of the film Stardust

Super suprised it's a cute movie! A girl I used to babysit would watch this everyday. I'm glad because I never would have seen it.

13. chazell's rating of the film Stardust

watched this when i went through an i want to be a witch phase.

14. Ghostman's rating of the film Stardust

this generation's princess bride

15. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Stardust

16. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Stardust

A proper successor to The Princess Bride.

17. HenriqueA's rating of the film Stardust

hocus pocus bogus. I don't wanna be that guy, but they totally fucked up a perfectly good book. this was as miscast as you can get and the attempt of bringing humour to it was dreadful.

18. Star Lord's rating of the film Stardust

19. julia.s's rating of the film Stardust

20. pluviosity's rating of the film Stardust

of course the book is better, but this movie is still a good fun.

21. Gabriella F's rating of the film Stardust

This movie made me listen to Take That for a month. Ah, teenage times.

22. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Stardust

Imaginative and beautiful! Manages to instill the childhood fantasy sense of wonder (but i was a kid when i watched it so maybe not haha but at least back then it did)

23. Jossy Silva's rating of the film Stardust

24. muh.'s rating of the film Stardust

gaiman's "adult" novels never sat with me well due to its desire to seem cool and edgy when they never really were. surprisingly, he always seemed to hit all the proper notes when venturing into more childlike, fairy tale territory. keeping up with it, stardust is a sweet blend of silliness and darkness while taking you by your hand down fantastical areas and adventures without ever being overbearing.