1. FISCHER's rating of the film Stargate

Quelques folles aventures pleines de fantaisie et sans prétention menées à un rythme trépidant qui donne à l'œuvre son aura divertissant... www.cinefiches.com

2. elenagallen's rating of the film Stargate

God symbology refers to Horus, not Ra. A goof or a joke on us? Ignorance as the base of preventing human race from finding out their condition of slaves. Both story and production design are great.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Stargate

James Spader had intriguing hair I suppose.

4. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Stargate

Having seen it in between Stargate SG-1, I can't wrap my mind around Russell as O'Neill. I got so used to Dean Anderson's irony and to his sarcastic one-liners that now I just can't image him being any different. RDA's touch to the character makes it feel effortless and so much more enjoyable too. Also, I missed a Sam & a Teal'c :s still, I loved going back to where it all started & seeing Spader in it!

5. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Stargate

6. redux's rating of the film Stargate

Three stars, really? I'm afraid this place is turning into IMDb.

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Stargate

1994, dir. ROLAND EMMERICH - 6,5/10 (USA)

8. f-nanda's rating of the film Stargate

I had A LOT of nightmares because of this movie. I still dont get why.

9. J. O.'s rating of the film Stargate

A feather in the 90s' sci-fi action cap. Still a lot of fun.

10. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Stargate

11. Junda Mane's rating of the film Stargate

A particular fave of mine growing up as a kid. Will I revisit it? Probably not, but it will be remembered as a guilty pleasure.

12. Golden Tarot's rating of the film Stargate

A DECENT move that feels a bit rushed at times, but ultimately conveys some good idea and has some really good set designs, costumes, and lighting. Some of the things portrayed touch on a very real and psychedelic level, but it is hidden within the Hollywood stage of film. It's also (supposedly) and probably not a coincidence that the lead singer looks Identical to Paul Kantner of Jefferson Airplane. Google it.

13. Ghostman's rating of the film Stargate

I have something to tell you guys. I fucking love Stargate. There I said it. It feels good coming out. haha

14. A47's rating of the film Stargate

Great lighting design.

15. acidcow's rating of the film Stargate

They opend a door to dullnes...

16. hyeju park's rating of the film Stargate

I watched it, because James spder was on there lo l. yeah, if there wouldnt have some great actors, then it would be completely ruined. but yeah...... LOL James spader, he is always hot!

17. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Stargate

this movie is totally lopsided which ruins it. the beginning is great then turns to crap.

18. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Stargate

An intriguing premise starts off as cheesy entertainment, but then just gets so dopey and ridiculous that it actually gets boring. James Spader and Kurt Russell are fine in their cartoonish roles, and the special effects are alright - but it surprisingly drags on for much of the time before exploding into its predictable action climax. Much more could have been done with such an inventive premise.