1. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Starred Up

2. Manon Estermann's rating of the film Starred Up

3. Pasha's rating of the film Starred Up

silently violent, utterly beautiful.

4. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Starred Up

Comin from David Mackenzie,Starred Up is a ruthless,very realistic prison drama that introduce the best from Jack O'Connell. His raw performance is probably the major thing that sustains this movie on a high level. I liked the pace; some slowness was ok for me because that way things increased in intensity+violence. But under that restlessness clever hides acceptance for an absent father figure. 8.75/10 Mendelsohn +

5. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Starred Up

6. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Starred Up

The great plot development and story arc are undone by a lack of emotive parlance. Its heart is diluted with dialogue that's underwritten for proper development and drama, There's a lot of screaming and cursing here, and while that may fit the characters and even be genuine within the prison walls, it grows quite tiresome, creating a disconnect. Otherwise, this would've been masterful, instead of lukewarm.

7. blkrchs's rating of the film Starred Up

8. nicolecahali's rating of the film Starred Up

jack lindo maravilhoso. o filme é ok, não é ruim!

9. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Starred Up

10. bitterMoo's rating of the film Starred Up

11. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Starred Up

Brutal prison drama from David Mackenzie. Made me think about the lack of a progresist planning for the prison system. Anywhere in the world, the prison is a factory of the non-rehabilitation.

12. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Starred Up

13. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Starred Up

Un film sur la prison et les relations père-fils. Très irlandais, ça dit beaucoup "cunt", ça fait aucune concession et c'est bien brutal. Un film comme je les aime.

14. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Starred Up

SIMPLY THE BEST PRISON MOVIE OF ALL ...

15. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Starred Up

It's fucking prison, ain't it?

16. James Mackin's rating of the film Starred Up

This was pretty overhyped for me the first time I saw it. Maybe if I rewatch it, I'll like it more.

17. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Starred Up

Never liked O'Connell but this had some potential, and was remotely interesting, but the violence, violence, just too much for me.

18. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Starred Up

19. Onbestendig's rating of the film Starred Up

20. Myriam Raja's rating of the film Starred Up

If it weren't for Jack O'Connell's jawline I wouldn't have bothered finishing it. Very boring and unimaginative. Be prepared to see every prison film cliche mish mashed into one. Pair this with a plot that drags longer than a stubborn old man's dying breath, and you've got yet another pile of shit from this awful director who should have stopped long ago.

21. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Starred Up

22. smndvdcl's rating of the film Starred Up

A brutal prison drama with O'Connell and Mendelssohn on ferocious fire. Up there with 'Chopper' and 'Bronson'.

23. Baris Kaska's rating of the film Starred Up

Babalar ve Oğullar...her yerde aynı ,bir hapishanede bile...çok basarılıç

24. yldrmdrsn's rating of the film Starred Up

Çok başarılı bir yapıt. Şiddetle tavsiye ederim.