1. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Starred Up

Brutal prison drama from David Mackenzie. Made me think about the lack of a progresist planning for the prison system. Anywhere in the world, the prison is a factory of the non-rehabilitation.

2. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Starred Up

3. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Starred Up

Un film sur la prison et les relations père-fils. Très irlandais, ça dit beaucoup "cunt", ça fait aucune concession et c'est bien brutal. Un film comme je les aime.

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Starred Up

SIMPLY THE BEST PRISON MOVIE OF ALL ...

5. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Starred Up

It's fucking prison, ain't it?

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Starred Up

This was pretty overhyped for me the first time I saw it. Maybe if I rewatch it, I'll like it more.

7. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Starred Up

Never liked O'Connell but this had some potential, and was remotely interesting, but the violence, violence, just too much for me.

8. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Starred Up

9. Onbestendig's rating of the film Starred Up

10. Myriam Raja's rating of the film Starred Up

If it weren't for Jack O'Connell's jawline I wouldn't have bothered finishing it. Very boring and unimaginative. Be prepared to see every prison film cliche mish mashed into one. Pair this with a plot that drags longer than a stubborn old man's dying breath, and you've got yet another pile of shit from this awful director who should have stopped long ago.

11. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Starred Up

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film Starred Up

A brutal prison drama with O'Connell and Mendelssohn on ferocious fire. Up there with 'Chopper' and 'Bronson'.

13. Baris Kaska's rating of the film Starred Up

Babalar ve Oğullar...her yerde aynı ,bir hapishanede bile...çok basarılıç

14. yldrmdrsn's rating of the film Starred Up

Çok başarılı bir yapıt. Şiddetle tavsiye ederim.

15. Altan Acikgoz's rating of the film Starred Up

Müthiş bir hapishane filmi. Baba oğul ilişkisinin de enteresan bir yorumu.

16. Ashen's rating of the film Starred Up

Bold, brutal, beautiful.

17. CutTheBlueWire's rating of the film Starred Up

A compelling and brutal prison drama, held up by an excellent and emotive performance from O'Connell, and only slightly let down by the melodramatic ending act.

18. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Starred Up

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1WP

19. Matija's rating of the film Starred Up

I loved everything except the ending

20. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Starred Up

Vivid no bullshit story, well-drawn characters and skilful directing makes it a great prison drama. I really enjoyed it!

21. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Starred Up

Good prison drama with a stellar turn by O´Connell and Mendelsohn. The story might be slight in parts and its a shame that the father son angle is not fully explored. Still be dialogue and ambiance feels genuine and the desperation and grit is palpable. But in the end it does not come together as I wished it would and the coda seems a bit rushed. Still an engaging movie both both heart and soul.

22. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Starred Up

possibly the most underrated film of 2014

23. el.'s rating of the film Starred Up

what a beautiful insight into pure naturalism. would not call it perfect, but it has massive character.

24. Nick Yim's rating of the film Starred Up

Phenomenal film. Slightly problematic with respect to issues of race; elsewhere, though, it is fantastic.