1. ShawnD's rating of the film Starstruck

Good fun, a bit of a trifle and not a major work in the Armstrong oeuvre but enjoyable nevertheless. As a side note, subtitles would have been helpful, but I got the general idea of what was being said. :)

2. David R Williams's rating of the film Starstruck

Amusing to a degree but I started getting antsy pretty quickly. The music ain't all that but I thought the "dancing" was hilarious. Still - if you've time to waste there are worse ways to do it.

3. Adnan's rating of the film Starstruck

i watched the whole thing, idk why

4. SpacePirate's rating of the film Starstruck

Cool tunes, fun choreography, great early 80's punk rock musical with Aussie twist. The more I watch 70's and 80's flicks, I am convinced the world has been slowly going down the shitter since the 90s. Is this due to tech? Eh not the right place for such a convo. Just a cool flick, although My Brilliant Career is the more essential viewing in Armstrongs canon. 4 stars, really fun!

5. David Richards's rating of the film Starstruck

Entertaining musical. I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised by this. The musical numbers are recorded much louder than the dialog, so I had to keep adjusting the volume.

6. Loz Loory's rating of the film Starstruck

"My Brilliant Career" is one of my all-time favorites. Not so much this one. Good swimming pool number a la Busby Berkeley. The rest falls into a category of film for me that includes "Rocky Horror Picture Show," "The Blues Brothers," and "Hairspray." No matter how sternly I lecture myself to stay awake during screenings, I inevitably fall sound asleep. This sound mix did had some great background ADR lines.

7. reijagrrl's rating of the film Starstruck

romping naked with your crush on a beach-side bed. singing into your hairbrush. dancing on diner countertops. fuck em all and feel good.

8. Isabelle B's rating of the film Starstruck

probably my all time favorite. saw it for the first time in high school and never stopped loving it

9. Polyglot's rating of the film Starstruck

The greatest and to my knowledge, the only Australian punk rock movie ever made.

10. AmeenaMohd's rating of the film Starstruck

Synchronized swimming with inflatable sharks!

11. D I A N A's rating of the film Starstruck