1. pluviosity's rating of the film Starter for 10

of course it's formulaic and filled with stereotypes, but I didn't expect that the conclusion would be that airheaded. Prick Patrick still deserve an apology, Bri.

2. Marta Donati's rating of the film Starter for 10

I mean, yes? Why not? Why not love this? James McAvoy university version doing University Challenge? HOW COULD YOU HATE THIS

3. clara m's rating of the film Starter for 10

rebecca hall was good both of the stars r for her. the rest was cliche

4. buckabucka's rating of the film Starter for 10

5. Tigrão's rating of the film Starter for 10

6. galuh indri's rating of the film Starter for 10

"The people that really care about you don't mind if you make mistakes." -Julie Jackson

7. milledorge's rating of the film Starter for 10

McAvoy brings it to the next level as always!

8. liesbet vanessche's rating of the film Starter for 10

okay story, nice soundtrack, great actors.

9. Monique's rating of the film Starter for 10

Dificilmente assisto e acho engraçado filmes de comedia, mas dei a Starter for 10 uma chance por causa do meu lindo James McAvoy e não me arrependi chorei de rir literalmente, eu só queria que o final fosse um pouco diferente, mas ainda assim é o meu favorito na categoria comédia <3 e... Benedict Cumberbatch

10. Hugo Resendiz Saldivar's rating of the film Starter for 10

Es una película muy sencilla pero agradable, de un recién ingresado a la universidad que se involucra en el equipo que participa en un concurso de quizzes.

11. Dan.'s rating of the film Starter for 10

Very 80s. Very classy. Very enjoyable.

12. Anne's rating of the film Starter for 10

Engaging but I was not as hooked as I wanted to be.

13. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Starter for 10

A perfectly nice, genial, corny British romcom that happens to have three young actors on the top of their respective games. Also, an odd turn by a pre-Sherlock Benedict Cumberbatch in which he gets punched repeatedly.

14. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Starter for 10

Although not incredibly refreshing in its wit and style (cliche 80's soundtrack, oh that artsy chick is wearing a beret...) I really enjoyed this movie. Simple, cute, funny.