1. Matthias Mueller's rating of the film Station to Station

One of the most shallow, insensitive, meaningless films I’ve seen so far. I feel sorry for Ruscha, Demand, Eggleston who sold their souls to an ad man. Unfortunately, I seems impossible here to pass a comment without awarding a "star".

2. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Station to Station

A documentary which is supposed to cut through the the fly-over states, but which does little but skim by without catching on any sense of place, or America, or indeed landscape. There are gorgeous segments, funny bits, but being cut so finely into 1 minute slices leaves you feeling like you've feasted on crumbs. Some of which have been incredible. But still unsatisfying and somehow incomplete.

3. Dogville59's rating of the film Station to Station

I loved the visuals and the music

4. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Station to Station

On the one hand, I thought this was a really fun/inspiring film. On the other, I thought it was a giant Levi's add...

5. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Station to Station

A high gloss train wreck of a film speeding by a few glimpses of something interesting.

6. Miki's rating of the film Station to Station

like a 78mins music video. Quite frustrated I can't find out whose music it is though!

7. goulton green's rating of the film Station to Station

I wonder what would look like similar movie from say journey in India or East to West China, or, ... Immediately irritates me that any mediocre mess from States gets global attention and clear path to format - condition global contexts. However, Gary Indiana's talk on complacency (41) bears good substance.

8. Peter Manousakos's rating of the film Station to Station

Using an artistic medium to capture the artists journey you almost always end up creating narcissistic drivel. I applaud the filmmakers ambition to tell the story through this experiential format but frankly, I found 90% of it empty and not well crafted. The camera work was very good but the sound design was a fantastically missed opportunity...'you should have gone there sound wise' Watch it during a lazy afternoon

9. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film Station to Station

It does make you want to be on that train but it also makes you wish it was 31 2-minute films instead...

10. harry's rating of the film Station to Station

11. chazell's rating of the film Station to Station

wizard, i'd have liked to have seen this on an even bigger screen

12. ruthlornaadele's rating of the film Station to Station

13. Squashua's rating of the film Station to Station

A thundering score and sumptuous Americana visuals squandered by a lack of real focus and the format. A series of 1 minute promotional videos that neither delve deep enough into the mindset of the artists involved, leaving most of the monologues floundering in pseudo-philosophical pretentious-ness, or focus on the art works in question long enough to make a decent impression. Maybe 'you-had-to-be-there' to get it...

14. Isabella Cingolani's rating of the film Station to Station

Superbe, magnificent, inspiring

15. Connor Treacy's rating of the film Station to Station

16. Alexandra Smart's rating of the film Station to Station

A great concept, really engaging and full of creativity.

17. Dyln Spd's rating of the film Station to Station

At parts it felt like a joke, at parts it was overly clichéd, but overall it was beautiful and transcendent, both in visual and audible capacities. I watched it stoned and it blew my mind.

18. ajdehany's rating of the film Station to Station

A terrific project with great engagement from the commissioned artists and musicians.

19. Alex Hall's rating of the film Station to Station

Well shot, but an insight into the working minds of groundbreaking artists it is not. Sanctimonious drivel from has-beens and elitist types. A majority of the musicians sound like they're tragically stuck in the 80s. The scenes with most potential last less than 20 secs. Next time there's a film about a brightly coloured train stopping for occasional parties for privileged (mostly white) kids I'll give it a miss.

20. Poppy's rating of the film Station to Station

hilights: ghost rider intro, dancers spinning signs. The rest is fairly forgettable. At least if somebody is very annoying like the D-boon wannabe in a band i never heard of, he is gonna be gone in 60 seconds.

21. Queens Drive's rating of the film Station to Station

A fabulous collection of artists' journey with an immersive and live art viewpoint. High quality of film photography and sound editing, an uplifting and superb film as a taste of Station to Station, A 30 Day Happening event at Barbican.

22. martincampbell@blueyonder.co.uk's rating of the film Station to Station

smartly edited superb snapshot of a slice of the vibrant diverse US art scene

23. raggiodisole's rating of the film Station to Station

Vibrant look at modern American culture from an old-fashioned sort of place

24. Borderline Collie's rating of the film Station to Station

Not bad. About 70% good, 30% sanctimonious "artistic process" chat.