1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Stay

None of the characters ever existed, nor did any of their backstories, nothing they did ever occurred, and every detail served no purpose in knowing because why? None of it ever happened. They were all characters invented in a dream. It's basically another way of writing something weak and meaningless and then throwing it in the trash.

2. John Denny's rating of the film Stay

Visually impressive, with a haunting ending. If you like films that are like a visual puzzle to put together this is for you (keep an eye on the windows!).

3. Marta Sousa's rating of the film Stay

4. João R.'s rating of the film Stay

The story moves so gracefully, ethereally and mysteriously, creating a fascinating journey. However, the last minutes - I mean, the reveal - are a disregard towards the realms it previously created. Not to be conceited, but the theories I formulated seemed more plausible and/or interesting. It was a pity.

5. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Stay

It was dark, thrilling enough. Almost cried. No, i did c r y. Acting was great. Hit me hard and i loved it. Soundtrack was just right. Rewatchable

6. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Stay

3.5 - Esta película hizo que se me pegara la canción "these eyes" de The guess who jajajajaja realmente bien escogida la canción...

7. Achinkurure's rating of the film Stay

8. Dries's rating of the film Stay

Magari se lo rivedessi oggi direi che è una minchiata ,ma a 16 anni fu proprio questo film a farmi scoprire Lynch e quindi a farmi appassionare al cinema. Il mio è un voto puramente affettivo <3

9. BLP's rating of the film Stay

Simply put, one of the best films ever made despite having been ignored by audiences and film critics. It's an incredibly clever film with an extremely well thought-out execution and the way it was shot and edited, along with the marvelous soundtrack, make it a mesmerizing experience with great rewatch value.

10. opandadodavid's rating of the film Stay

11. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Stay

It's a bit derivative of Lynch, but it is well put together and has a great cast.

12. Sara Castro's rating of the film Stay

13. Chris's rating of the film Stay

I don't know how to write about this without hinting at spoilers - probably best to watch it without reading up on it, great mystery/thriller with nice editing and music

14. John von Seneca's rating of the film Stay

15. bmelis's rating of the film Stay

16. Dan's rating of the film Stay

Fun visuals (with the exception of the literal loops in its final sequence) and an engaging storyline that falls apart in a painfully obvious way..

17. Yayo's rating of the film Stay

Our minds are awesome. Enjoyable dream.

18. Zachary T.'s rating of the film Stay

Despite a somewhat flimsy conclusion, "Stay" is a well-acted, enigmatic mirage of a film. The versatile editing techniques employed here allow it seamless and free-flowing qualities while also jarring and occasionally uncomfortable ones. A fresh, affecting tale of survivor's guilt and solid psychological thriller fare.

19. galuh indri's rating of the film Stay

3,5 for me, I sorta like the idea reminds me a bit of one of my fave - Jacob's Ladder. Great shots and I love all the dreamy like situation.

20. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Stay

Visually beautiful, confusing and clever. It shows The architecture of the mind.

21. Michael André Ankermüller's rating of the film Stay

I can't understand the film. But it is so deep! Can´t describe my feelings when I am watching the film.

22. Simona's rating of the film Stay

Two stars just for Ewan and Naomi

23. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Stay

24. Burak Kara's rating of the film Stay

Kurgu ve çekim teknikleri farklı haliyle filmi anlamasıda biraz zorlaşsada güzel film diyebilirim.