1. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Stay

It was dark, thrilling enough. Almost cried. No, i did c r y. Acting was great. Hit me hard and i loved it. Soundtrack was just right. Rewatchable

2. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Stay

3.5 - Esta película hizo que se me pegara la canción "these eyes" de The guess who jajajajaja realmente bien escogida la canción...

3. Dries's rating of the film Stay

Magari se lo rivedessi oggi direi che è una minchiata ,ma a 16 anni fu proprio questo film a farmi scoprire Lynch e quindi a farmi appassionare al cinema. Il mio è un voto puramente affettivo <3

4. BernardoL's rating of the film Stay

Simply put, one of the best films ever made despite having been ignored by audiences and film critics. It's an incredibly clever film with an extremely well thought-out execution and the way it was shot and edited, along with the marvelous soundtrack, make it a mesmerizing experience with great rewatch value.

5. opandadodavid's rating of the film Stay

6. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Stay

It's a bit derivative of Lynch, but it is well put together and has a great cast.

7. Sara Castro's rating of the film Stay

8. Chris's rating of the film Stay

I don't know how to write about this without hinting at spoilers - probably best to watch it without reading up on it, great mystery/thriller with nice editing and music

9. John von Seneca's rating of the film Stay

10. melis.'s rating of the film Stay

11. Dan's rating of the film Stay

Fun visuals (with the exception of the literal loops in its final sequence) and an engaging storyline that falls apart in a painfully obvious way..

12. Yayo's rating of the film Stay

Our minds are awesome. Enjoyable dream.

13. Zach Closs's rating of the film Stay

Despite a somewhat flimsy conclusion, "Stay" is a well-acted, enigmatic mirage of a film. The versatile editing techniques employed here allow it seamless and free-flowing qualities while also jarring and occasionally uncomfortable ones. A fresh, affecting tale of survivor's guilt and solid psychological thriller fare.

14. galuh indri's rating of the film Stay

3,5 for me, I sorta like the idea reminds me a bit of one of my fave - Jacob's Ladder. Great shots and I love all the dreamy like situation.

15. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Stay

Visually beautiful, confusing and clever. It shows The architecture of the mind.

16. Michael André Ankermüller's rating of the film Stay

I can't understand the film. But it is so deep! Can´t describe my feelings when I am watching the film.

17. Simona's rating of the film Stay

Two stars just for Ewan and Naomi

18. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Stay

19. Burak Kara's rating of the film Stay

Kurgu ve çekim teknikleri farklı haliyle filmi anlamasıda biraz zorlaşsada güzel film diyebilirim.

20. gruszka's rating of the film Stay

"un suicide élégant est l'ultime œuvre d'art"

21. venenatis's rating of the film Stay

22. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Stay

The most poetic psychological-thriller film ever

23. Luca Taurini's rating of the film Stay

Marc Forster crea un thriller onirico che sembra voler giocare con lo spettatore, grazie a continue allucinazioni e viaggi spazio-temporali. Per un'ora e mezza il film riesce a tenerti sulle spine anche se trova nel finale, secondo me troppo sbrigativo, il suo tallone d'Achille.

24. pietro's rating of the film Stay

Ryan Gosling, Naomi Watts e Ewan McGregor Trama: A New York il psichiatra Sam Foster tenta con urgenza per fermare un paziente misterioso e insolito giovane. Henry Lethem, ha in mente di svolgere un suicidio programmato alla vigilia del suo 21 ° compleanno.Ma l'indagine di Sam di Henry ha realtà di trascendentale effetti sul psichiatra che entra pian piano nel labirinto del suo inconscio