1. NichiforSolitaru's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

2. catrin breia's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

This is my teenage anthem. I know it frame by frame. It´s not even a favourite film, it´s much further beyond such qualities.

3. ASINED's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

me han gustado algunas escenas but still pretty boring... very aesthetic tho

4. rllr's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

This one has my number one favorite location in cinema, but taking that away is like swiping the feet under Stealing Beauty. The entire cast acts like they know this.

5. alchimia's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

if I was in her place, I would have totally gave my virginity to a dying Jeremy Irons.

6. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

3.5 stars. This is a good movie to watch in the middle of the night when you can't sleep. So much has to do with your mood when you receive a film.

7. beatrizatriz's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

como trincar folhas de oliveira

8. Cybunny's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

A waste of time unless you're into Liv Tyler. In which I am.

9. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

10. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

11. Elaina's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

The traditional summer movie.

12. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

I usually love Bertolucci's sensual and romantic world but this felt too superficial and bland.

13. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

boring and dumb. all about love

14. Lord_Beria's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

15. sabbi irimiás esaú alzate botero's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

16. Addy K.'s rating of the film Stealing Beauty

Bertolucci attempts to say that unspoiled beauty is worth preserving. Liv Tyler is charming as the foil to a group of freewheeling, lusting adults living by the Italian countryside (apparently the party never ends!). Jeremy Irons is great, as is Darius Khondji's luminous cinematography. Less great, however, is the episodic story, silly ending and a chain-smoking painter/sculptor trying too hard to be Mark Rothko.

17. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

18. msmichel's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

Unsung under-rated erotic gem from Bertolucci. The tone and look uncharacteristic for the director. Darius Khondiji , a master of light, does wonders here. A frank and often titilating look at a young woman's blossoming sexuality. Liv Tyler just magic here especially in the penultimate moments. Great supporting turns by Sinead Cusack, Jeremy Irons and especially Donal McCann. Well worth seeking out.

19. halfacig's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

For some reason I always thought this was a Pre-Raphaelite film from the movie still until I watched it tonight. I really enjoyed it, so sexy and Liv is just glorious.

20. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

21. Vincente Oristivar's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

i bet bernardo enjoyed shooting this one .. i enjoyed watching, tyler and weiz ooozz ..

22. orangey's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

the best way to describe this movie is to say it feels like something put between the art house shelf and the soft core one at some video shop

23. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Stealing Beauty

Very sensual in every frame of it. Love this movie. Tyler is my obscure object of desire...

24. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film Stealing Beauty