1. uenus's rating of the film Stella

yo sé que quizá no es la mejor película pero kbres am0r libre amor es subjetividad PEACE

2. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Stella

A raw depiction of a harsh childhood. It's a narrative in first person going through the building elements of school performance as well as character developing. Very educational for those who have forgotten those early years as it is also for parenting purposes. The movie achieved a great deal of reality which is key for the engagement and for the understanding of those complex mental states she experiences.

3. zanimos's rating of the film Stella

Any chance of English subtitles? Would love to see this film. Thanks!

4. Alejo Rosemberg's rating of the film Stella

Hi I love this movie and I want to know if someone can help me to find the soundtrack. Thanks!!

5. JaimeOBWK's rating of the film Stella

Crude, innocent and emotive story. The Parisian's 70's esthetic is awesome, make you feel in that epoch.

6. Rubia Carolina's rating of the film Stella

Maybe a modern "Les quatre cents coups". The image of "the France of today". * Stella´s jacket (an the scene where´s walking in a sort of mall, while the teachers decide if she will be approved or not) reminded me of Christiane F. Probably an indirect influence/reference.

7. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Stella

I just loved thw scenes and how I felt like Stella everytime. I loved the scenary! My favourite part was Stella and her friend with the boys: Stella saying no to these bastard who wanted to kiss her. The inocence of the youth was very well transmited. Great movie.

8. pedrobotton's rating of the film Stella

it's hard to deal witj one of the most difficult part of our lives when we still are just kids

9. Marcos Vinícius Petri's rating of the film Stella

Inocent, but beautiful. This film reminds me La Faute à Fidel! with a different background. Itsn't the same story, but it has the same way to say it

10. pincemin's rating of the film Stella

Très beau film, magnifique portrait, sobre et juste.