1. Tom P's rating of the film Step Brothers

Should be shown in a double bill with Dogtooth

2. Ryan327's rating of the film Step Brothers

3. Bea Vea's rating of the film Step Brothers

The ending was kind of meh, but the first two-thirds of the movie was hilarious.

4. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Step Brothers

Have probably watched this a million times

5. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Step Brothers

Instant classic. Literally every line is incredible. Ferrell and Reilly are two of the GREATEST COMEDIANS OF OUR TIME.

6. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Step Brothers

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Step Brothers

8. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Step Brothers

9. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Step Brothers

Mam nadzieje, że kiedyś spotka mnie taka sytuacja. zawsze marzyłem o bracie

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Step Brothers

11. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Step Brothers

12. Dries's rating of the film Step Brothers

L' accoppiata Reilly- Farrell è stratosferica, generalmente non amo le cose troppo demenziali ma qui è impossibile non collassare dinanzi alla scena del colloquio di lavoro con scoreggia o al finale ( versione integrale! ). Barche e porche !!!

13. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Step Brothers

Will Ferrell and John Reilly acting like kids. 2.5

14. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Step Brothers

Masterpiece. "This is how we do it!"

15. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Step Brothers

I just like how Ferrell and Reilly interact in this film. They have some pretty hilarious moments here.

16. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Step Brothers

17. Matthew Horvath's rating of the film Step Brothers

Ha Ha Ha. Ridiculous beyond words. I love it!!! It just gives me so much more space to do activities. I heard that this movie almost pushed the late great film critic, Roger Ebert, over the freakin' edge when he watched it! He embarked on some rant about collapsing standards and stuff. Yeah ... but it's funny!!!

18. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Step Brothers

It's quite funny to pick a film on a cover and having no idea what it will be about. This was the case, and I must say that once you get the pitch (after 20 secs) I was expecting way worse. It's soft, marshmallow soft, but with popcorn and parents it's ok.

19. André Vieira's rating of the film Step Brothers

"Unremittingly juvenile and irredeemably funny."

20. fedeyeah's rating of the film Step Brothers

'boats and hoes' wins everything

21. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Step Brothers

Step Brothers is a hilarious, stupid, ridiculous and awesome movie. I when I was watching it I felt it was slightly influenced by "Napoleon Dynamite" (2004). As "Big" (1988) has made before, this movies shows us that we must not allow the child within us to die. Their writing (Will Ferrell + John C. Reilly) is also awesome, the characters are also great and very suitable, having the plot in consideration.

22. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Step Brothers

from my chest pubes down to my ball fro

23. Polyglot's rating of the film Step Brothers

''I wanna roll you into a little ball and shove you up my vagina. You could just live there...''

24. charles f stewart's rating of the film Step Brothers

I'M GOING TO TAKE A PILLOWCASE AND FILL IT FULL OF BARS OF SOAP AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!