1. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Still Alice

I'm glad I watched the movie because it gave me a good window into Alzheimer's disease. I didn't think I was gonna like it at first, cuz it definitely could have easily ended up being a little too public service announcement for my taste. But it avoided that fate by being very well done. My favorite scene was the last scene, which is a good example of the way to quote literature in a film the right way.

2. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Still Alice

Мені може подобатися Крістен Стюарт, може подобатися гра Джуліанн Мур, чи, врешті-решт, може подобатися сюжет, але я не можу поставити високу оцінку фільмові, який виконаний у настільки простій і прямолінійній формі.

3. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Still Alice

I feel like I can't find myself. I've always been so defined by my intellect, my language, my articulation. And now sometimes I can see the words hanging in front of me and I can't reach them and I don't know who I am.

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Still Alice

The only thing that makes STILL ALICE still a decent movie - is Julianne Moore's wonderful performance. Director Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland succeed to give a presentation about a daily life of someone who has Alzheimer disease. But I feel this movie just merely wants to inform me "this woman has Alzheimer" and nothing more. STILL ALICE would be an amazing movie if it's more explored. Worth watching...

5. Cielo Rojo's rating of the film Still Alice

3.5 But the performance of Julianne Moore deserve 5 stars.

6. nadnab's rating of the film Still Alice

7. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Still Alice

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/01/21/siempre-alice-glatzer-westmoreland/

8. kopfkompass's rating of the film Still Alice

Ergreifend gespielt, aber sehr konventionell und einfallslos erzählt.

9. norah stone's rating of the film Still Alice

10. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Still Alice

3.5/5. Very impressive film especially thanks to the performance of Julian Moore.

11. My PTR's rating of the film Still Alice

It was hard to watch for me for the memories of my grandmother's last years. It is a good movie I can tell you that. However, ending was not satisfying to me.

12. hazal ilbay's rating of the film Still Alice

13. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Still Alice

When you need to study Alzheimer for your class. But hey the end was really good, although we all know how it ends right?

14. eleventries's rating of the film Still Alice

15. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Still Alice

Julianne Moore is one of the greatest actors. But the movie itself isn't that capturing.

16. Corriel's rating of the film Still Alice

17. Paul Relf's rating of the film Still Alice

I have no idea how accurate this is. I do not know anyone suffering from alzheimer's and i do not know if anyone involved in this film knew or knows anyone suffering from it but i believe this film was made in good faith. Sad, sad, sad. All wonderful performances from the whole cast. Shame there was no ending. Maybe it makes sense to end it there in the fact that it makes no sense at all.

18. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Still Alice

19. Auranee's rating of the film Still Alice

20. apriccot's rating of the film Still Alice

21. beatrizatriz's rating of the film Still Alice

It's obviously a very commercial movie, from the cast and sad music in the background to the dialogues and the whole story (white successful couple - would a stay at home mexican mom lose any less had she had the disease? -, and then there's a mexican maid, and Kristen Stewart's role4life). I did like Julianne Moore's performance and the fact the movie gets slower along with her character's disease's progress.

22. Matteo Piatti's rating of the film Still Alice

Assolutamente da guardare! Finale commovente.

23. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Still Alice

Really great performance by Julianne Moore who deserved her Oscar. The subject matter is noble but the film feels inconsequential overall. Not a fan of Alex Baldwin either.

24. Chris's rating of the film Still Alice

julianne moore being perfect as always, and kristen stewart actually doing a really good job too

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7