1. Cielo Rojo's rating of the film Still Alice

3.5 But the performance of Julianne Moore deserve 5 stars.

2. nadnab's rating of the film Still Alice

3. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Still Alice

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/01/21/siempre-alice-glatzer-westmoreland/

4. kopfkompass's rating of the film Still Alice

Ergreifend gespielt, aber sehr konventionell und einfallslos erzählt.

5. norah stone's rating of the film Still Alice

6. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Still Alice

3.5/5. Very impressive film especially thanks to the performance of Julian Moore.

7. My PTR's rating of the film Still Alice

It was hard to watch for me for the memories of my grandmother's last years. It is a good movie I can tell you that. However, ending was not satisfying to me.

8. hazal ilbay's rating of the film Still Alice

9. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Still Alice

When you need to study Alzheimer for your class. But hey the end was really good, although we all know how it ends right?

10. eleventries's rating of the film Still Alice

11. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Still Alice

Julianne Moore is one of the greatest actors. But the movie itself isn't that capturing.

12. Corriel's rating of the film Still Alice

13. Paul Relf's rating of the film Still Alice

I have no idea how accurate this is. I do not know anyone suffering from alzheimer's and i do not know if anyone involved in this film knew or knows anyone suffering from it but i believe this film was made in good faith. Sad, sad, sad. All wonderful performances from the whole cast. Shame there was no ending. Maybe it makes sense to end it there in the fact that it makes no sense at all.

14. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Still Alice

15. Auranee's rating of the film Still Alice

16. apriccot's rating of the film Still Alice

17. beatrizatriz's rating of the film Still Alice

It's obviously a very commercial movie, from the cast and sad music in the background to the dialogues and the whole story (white successful couple - would a stay at home mexican mom lose any less had she had the disease? -, and then there's a mexican maid, and Kristen Stewart's role4life). I did like Julianne Moore's performance and the fact the movie gets slower along with her character's disease's progress.

18. Matteo Piatti's rating of the film Still Alice

Assolutamente da guardare! Finale commovente.

19. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Still Alice

Really great performance by Julianne Moore who deserved her Oscar. The subject matter is noble but the film feels inconsequential overall. Not a fan of Alex Baldwin either.

20. Chris's rating of the film Still Alice

julianne moore being perfect as always, and kristen stewart actually doing a really good job too

21. bulletproof isobel's rating of the film Still Alice

such a sad movie and subject, a great account of how it is to live with alzheimer's disease. moore is as always excellent.

22. B o g d a n's rating of the film Still Alice

Nu-mi aduc aminte de ce m-am uitat.

23. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Still Alice

24. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Still Alice

a pretty difficult movie to rate