1. Aardsy's rating of the film Stir of Echoes

2. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Stir of Echoes

Trama veramente ben strutturata, con una crescita costante nella tensione. Alcune scene sono magnifiche, come quella dell'ipnosi. Viene ben mostrato come dietro un'apparenza immacolata possa esserci del marcio. Bei personaggi con il protagonista che ha uno sviluppo molto coinvolgente. La regia è ottima, dato che ritma bene la vicenda e dà il giusto tono a tutto il racconto. La fotografia ha alcuni momenti pregevoli.

3. richardlawrn's rating of the film Stir of Echoes

watched it for the first time when I was a kid and never really got the story, I guess I was just expecting a horror movie and focused on the scares. But strangely, this film came to mind few weeks ago and I hurt my brain trying to remember its name but now I could really watch it and it's really interesting - it has a decent script, it's not just a lot of scenes shot to scare put together... there is a story.

4. ADZERTY's rating of the film Stir of Echoes

You have the shining, man !

5. J. O.'s rating of the film Stir of Echoes

The 1990s were some of the last years where filmmakers would celebrate suspense and eerie stories in clever and lavishly cinematic ways. That is, before the overwhelming wave of ultra-realistic gore and rape (or, conversely, pretentiously understated) movies. Kevin Bacon's descent into madness was unsettling and steeped in shadow, even more was his discovery. A great little thriller from the end of an era.

6. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Stir of Echoes

Because of the sixth sense this went a bit under the radar but a good film