1. Angus George Alexander Brown's rating of the film Stockholm My Love

I haven't seen such a haunting and poetic exploration of space since Guy Maddin's 'My Winnipeg'. The city is fact but the story fiction.

2. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Stockholm My Love

Visually beautiful, emotionally mature. I really enjoyed it.

3. Al Green's rating of the film Stockholm My Love

I loved this, once I got over the first few minutes thinking that there'd be no narrative. I loved the intimacy and introspection brought on by the sparse and empty Stockholm and the key event which allows Cherry's character to unravel herself...

4. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Stockholm My Love

Mark Cousins is pedantic, verbose, earnest, and redundant as ever (did anybody endure more than ten minutes of his atrocious Sardinian travelogue? I didn't think so). Cousins' rhetorical questions make the viewing experience excruciating. Can somebody please re-edit this without voice over and intertexts?Neneh Cherry is magnificent, but even a fierce Buffalo stance can't save this pedestrian exercise.

5. gareth.douglass@gmail.com's rating of the film Stockholm My Love

Sublimely ethereal, both a lyrical ode to Stockholm and a tender offering of soul this is a perfect demonstration of how cinema, cast free from narrative constraints, can really shine.

6. nematomaranka's rating of the film Stockholm My Love

cheers for showing the absolute bleakness of stockholm.

7. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Stockholm My Love

A very mixed bag. Some sublime moments and a justifiably strong focus on Stockholm as a city of refuge. At the same time it is highly impressionistic largely providing surface fragments rather than a compelling narrative and spatchcocking in a personal story led to considerable longueurs that felt stretched in order to demonstrate the city as a place of individual sanctuary.