1. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

Such a sweet, delicious and unforgettable experience, to rewatch this fantastic concert-film, from one of my favourite bands ever, on the big screen. You can dance, sing and be fascinated by all the structure of the show - but if you watch it, please don't just "watch" it. You have to feel the energy of Stop Making Sense and live with it for the rest of your life, OK?

2. João Rocha's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

I felt like I was really there

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

One of the most fun cinema-going experiences I've ever had.

4. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

5. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

"this isn't a concert film; it's a performance film. A concert film may intend, like The Last Waltz did so effectively, to give you a sense of what it was like to be at an event the focal point of which was the music...I'd just as soon it didn't occur to people that they're watching a concert, but rather a band performing without the distancing factor of it being an event that happened once." - Jonathan Demme

6. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

Un concierto estructurado y filmado con gran originalidad y energía. Directa a mi lista de feelgood movies.

7. swearo che ti amo's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

8. PinkEyeMorrison's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

3.5 Great show, Byrne's dancing is entertainment at it's best.

9. Nabil's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

I may sound exaggerating but I've seen it millions of times

10. ronny's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

11. Ramzi's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

A stunning achievement. A victory lap by one of the very finest bands to ever exist

12. eugenie de sade's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

the La Strada of concert movies

13. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

14. Martin Houlden's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

15. Steven Addison's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

16. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

Always a pleasure to rewatch it from time to time.

17. Floro Azqueta's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

Still amazing after years!!!

18. Matt's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

Wowee, these guys know how to party!

19. jamesathorne's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

I knew David Byrne was a genius from listening to his studio recorded music, but I have never really ventured as far as watching him live. This performance is beyond most live performances I have seen. The clever building from just him on stage to filling out with the full band, the theatrical set-ups and dancing - did not disappoint. I will stealing a few of his dance moves for this summer's festivals.

20. Kaonashiii's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

21. Luca Prosperi's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

22. Michael King's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

Super film, as good as a concert film could ever hope to be. Audaciously staged, visually impressive and top quality music. With such a charismatic front man in David Byrne Talking Heads really are the perfect choice for a concert film.

23. Carmine Loru's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

One of my favourite bands! One of the most terrific musical films!

24. raggiodisole's rating of the film Stop Making Sense

Always good when music takes centre stage, certainly music like this. Taut direction, unfussy but original, much like the music

← Previous 1 3 4